The online racing simulator
Momo help!!!
(4 posts, started )
Momo help!!!
Well, i moved about 7 months ago. Packed up everything and move into the new house. Months go by and now i have my PC set up the way i want. I go get my Momo box and the a/c plug adapter is no in there! I SEARCHED the whole house, top to bottom. I CAN NOT find it. So i decided to give up and call Logi to order a new plug. Turns out I can't order just the plug... THAT makes a lot of sense. So my question is, does any one have a spare from a broken wheel or something? Or any idea if can try to use another plug? I tried a universal one from radioshack.. that didn't work. I'm really at a loss here guys. Any help would be great.

-Mike
Any one?

-Mike
#3 - Joe_R
well I have a similar problem. I contacted logitech and well it seems that they said they'll sell me one for 15 bucks and well my solution is...try to call logi again and to see if anything happens...I called them 5 times just to get an answer from them...or another solution is ebay they got some(i think) but its worth to take a look
Quote from Joe_R :well I have a similar problem. I contacted logitech and well it seems that they said they'll sell me one for 15 bucks and well my solution is...try to call logi again and to see if anything happens...I called them 5 times just to get an answer from them...or another solution is ebay they got some(i think) but its worth to take a look

I had to of got a new person, or something. Ebay has nothing.

Momo help!!!
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG