The online racing simulator
Logitech MOMO steering wheel HELP !
I got a problem, im trying to set my freaking pedal to work. But when i press on the gass pedal to say its the one i wantto use to accelerate it doesnt work. I played with some settings and now its all screwed up. It used to work.

Althought in the bmw , i had to release the gas to shift.

Anyway, for now i cant set up the gas pedal and brake to work, help !!!
Here, I'll show you my settings, I have a MOMO as well. Don't mind the Auto Transmission :P I am just lazy to shift sometimes I usually use Sequential. This may help.
Attached images
MOMO Help.JPG
My problem is that i cant seem to assign the freaking pedal to accelerate or brake. When i click on it and it ask me to press on the button i want to use to accelarate, i press the pedal and nothing works. Bi i see that the pedal works because when I press it there is a line that moves when i calibrate it.
Then use the advice in my post, go to axes/FF tab, click on throttle (or brake) , then click the axis which moves when you press the pedal.
its weird, now it sees i press on the gas, that i shift, but the car wont move ... WTF ???
Ok now its working !thanks for the help ,

DO you folks race with a league ? do you use team speak ??? Im so new here, dont know where to start
You are showing "combined throttle and brake" in your screenshot, in the top red box that you outlined. With a Momo, you want it set to "separate". In the windows gaming options, deselect "report pedals as combined" or whatever it says and also select "separate" in LFS.

That will allow you to use both your brake and throttle at the same time which is quite helpful in cornering and blipping while downshifting and braking at the same time.
And he adjusted it to wrong steering angle, momo racing has 240 degrees of rotation. Momo force has 270. (I realised it before but as it's not the OP's settings I really didn't need to mention:shy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG