The online racing simulator
Why am I so pissed off???
(16 posts, closed, started )
Dear LFS Community,

Yesterday I accidentally stepped on an ant. It was still squirming, so I tried to save it. I put it in a cup and brought it home. I watered it, and fed it some seeds. But it refused to eat. Next thing I knew it died. That is why I am so pissed off. Thank you, dear LFS community, for helping me through these difficult times. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. Your support has made it possible for me to continue on my path to success. If only the world was one giant LFS community, then surely mankind would achieve the greatest state of harmony and zen that ever was.

My sincere gratitude goes out to all but one member of this forum. Thank you [almost] all of you.

That is all.
Did you want a reply or not? anyway what a very unfortunate event i hope you pulled through ok! This is a very upsetting time for me and you, ofcourse i hope he goes to heaven poor little thing!!
My condolences go to the ants family at this hard time, may he RIP

It's always sad to see young creatures like poor Jonny go to heaven
God dammit, i knew ant's family should'nt have bought him that Leafcar so soon, then he would'nt have been in the way of your foot!

Such a sad day today. R.I.P
Okay. People like you will stop me visiting this forum...
damnit he must have missed the search button
I've seen it all now:dnfnoob:
i can throw with bottles

Bunny wins this spot over from MR.T
sorry Stang but u forgot to add a poll asking what u should have done to the ant. Now u will only get spam and flames as reply :001_007:
#12 - JTbo
Ants make funny sound when they burn along with their nest though
I smell a ban coming
Quote from rc10racer :I smell a ban coming

Yeah - possibly. But if he was able to post all that without getting banned, and without having ever contributed anything to this forum/community, I think I can tell my ant story without any major repercussions...
I hear the sound of approaching footsteps down a long corridor, louder and louder they come.

and now the unmistakable jangle of keys.........,finally one is selected and inserted into the lock, and.......
Yet you think it's right to make a third thread on the subject?

Locked.
This thread is closed

(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG