The online racing simulator
Do you have scooter?
(43 posts, started )
Do you have scooter?
HY!
Then you have scooter , post this thread!
My scooter:
Benelli491( )
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p4r6CvPEksw

This tuning is ~2500$
....... i dont have time ;D
#2 - Jakg

Gilera DNA, 50cc, 2001. New Exhaust, Race Tuned Engine (aparently). All i know about it
#3 - herki
I don't have one and I don't want one
#4 - tonix
Another 491 here

'99, stock (without blockades). I'm planning to sell it in spring.
Quote from Gegry1992 :

This tuning is ~2500$

Just out of curiosity, why spend all that money on something that is as weezy as a hairdryer? Why not just spend the $2500 on an actual motorbike, or maybe even a car? I can understand having a hobby, but i dont see the point on spending that ammount on a scooter unless your preparing it for racing (official).
I had one. But it got replaced with this.

Here's an old post of mine in another forum for the scooter picture I posted above with more picts.
#7 - JTbo
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Just out of curiosity, why spend all that money on something that is as weezy as a hairdryer? Why not just spend the $2500 on an actual motorbike, or maybe even a car? I can understand having a hobby, but i dont see the point on spending that ammount on a scooter unless your preparing it for racing (official).

Of course because that is cool, also it is cool to go by emotions and not to see how that is total ripoff.

How about S2 license? It would be more cool and a bargain
He's from 1992. That might explain why he doesn't spend it on a motorbike or a car
I don't have a scooterped, and neither have I had one.

My first road bike was a Kawasaki AR50, I unfortunately wrote that off. A few months later I bought an Aprilia RS50. Just found some old pics of the RS... HERE
It hit 71mph (we'll call it an easy 65mph) on the clock and it still had the original engine. It was only derestricted at first, then when it went in for a service I got a new sports exhaust and different chain and sprockets (can't remember if it was to add or take away a tooth or two off the back sprocket).

I actually miss those days. Around the Great Yarmouth area we used to have big gatherings of mostly 'Larry Learners' (50's 125's) and occasionally a few bigger bikes tagged along. We'd start at Great Yarmouth seafront and have a convoy of the 2 wheeled assortment going to Lowestoft and occasionally Beccles. Best turn out we had was between 50-60 bikers.
I wouldn't risk riding a bike around here, sometimes its bad enough in a car.
i have lots of scooter cd's
#13 - Osco
here's mine when I got it (april 2005), a Yamaha Aerox:

started fiddling with it and now it looks like this:

spent some money on go-fast bits, and tuning it. all work done by myself.
now has a different 50cc cylinder, expansion exhaust, butterfly carburettor from a kart, carbonfiber reedvalve, rotor ignition, upgraded transmission and clutch. all unnecessary parts gone and frame chopped off just after the seat.
going to the dyno next week and shooting for 14 hp
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Just out of curiosity, why spend all that money on something that is as weezy as a hairdryer? Why not just spend the $2500 on an actual motorbike, or maybe even a car? I can understand having a hobby, but i dont see the point on spending that ammount on a scooter unless your preparing it for racing (official).

Quote from JTBO : Of course because that is cool, also it is cool to go by emotions and not to see how that is total ripoff.

How about S2 license? It would be more cool and a bargain

This car in american:

Ford : Mustang CALIFORNIA 2008 FORD MUSTANG CALIFORNIA CS GT LOADED NO SHELBY 500 $35,995 (~7.200.000FT)

This car in hungary : ~90.000$!!!! (~20.000.000FT)...

HUNGARY IS BAD COUNTRY!! :@

And JTBO! I now buy psp and 8gb memory card but I buy it soon
Quote from beefyman666 :We'd start at Great Yarmouth seafront and have a convoy of the 2 wheeled assortment going to Lowestoft and occasionally Beccles. Best turn out we had was between 50-60 bikers.

LOL... sounds like a laugh... I had a scoot once upon a time; a Malaguti Jetline. Only mine didn't look like that - it had been sprayed silver (with an aerosol can) and had been stolen and recovered at least once in its lifetime. Crashed it twice and it just kept on going until someone lifted it over the wall of my front garden and it went on to be someone else's abused workhorse/plaything
Malaguti Phantom F12 50cc... all original, i removed only rev limiter and other "blocks" on Exhaust, Carburator and on the clutch... it speed up to 80km/h.. not bad for me.. it's funny to drive because i've added more preload to the rear suspension and now the rear of the scooter is higher and more stable.. the only point is that the tyres (maxxis) are ..
the newest photo are with #15 on the hood
Attached images
23122007(001).jpg
DSC_7066.JPG
DSC_7077.JPG
Foto1(503).jpg
scooter_segni 001.jpg
scooter_segni 004.jpg
My wife works for a gas conversion company, but they now also import these. Now, I've had bikes before, BUT this thing was an absolute giggle to ride. Top end is 60mph flat out! Very flickable. I'd have one tomorrow but they cost around £7000 so too much for me.
Ventu: Nice sc00ter
Quote from Gegry1992 :Ventu: Nice sc00ter

for me is one of the best looking scooter, as Aerox in #46 livery
here in italy there also a lot of piaggio vespa 50cc 3gear 40km/h top speed but good look!
Quote from Ventu :for me is one of the best looking scooter, as Aerox in #46 livery
here in italy there also a lot of piaggio vespa 50cc 3gear 40km/h top speed but good look!

40?? max rpm is 2000?
#23 - JTbo
Quote from Gegry1992 :This car in american:

Ford : Mustang CALIFORNIA 2008 FORD MUSTANG CALIFORNIA CS GT LOADED NO SHELBY 500 $35,995 (~7.200.000FT)

This car in hungary : ~90.000$!!!! (~20.000.000FT)...

HUNGARY IS BAD COUNTRY!! :@

And JTBO! I now buy psp and 8gb memory card but I buy it soon

Don't waste your money to crap psp, also don't ever move to Finland if you think your car prices are high, here same or higher and general opinion is that if you have expensive/fast car you must be criminal or ****...

And what is wrong with Skoda or Lada? Both from your country and I have seen many more, so if you come and say that cars are too expensive in your country, you better get your head off from your arse and look around bit more as surely there are cheaper cars too. You don't need new shiny car, you can beat those easily with some older car if you put some work to it and practise enough so you could actually handle such power.
My first motorised transport, all those years ago (well, only 10, but it seems like a lot longer...)
Attached images
fs1e-6.jpg
Quote from JTbo :Don't waste your money to crap psp, also don't ever move to Finland if you think your car prices are high, here same or higher and general opinion is that if you have expensive/fast car you must be criminal or ****...

And what is wrong with Skoda or Lada? Both from your country and I have seen many more, so if you come and say that cars are too expensive in your country, you better get your head off from your arse and look around bit more as surely there are cheaper cars too. You don't need new shiny car, you can beat those easily with some older car if you put some work to it and practise enough so you could actually handle such power.

I agree. Your first car does'nt have to be a mustang! A ford fiesta, renault clio and toyota yaris's are good first cars, and there are also alot better ones out there.

Do you have scooter?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG