The online racing simulator
Controller Config Options
(1 post, started )
First of all, my hats off to the developers for all they've included in patch Y. As a developer myself, I'm especially impressed that you can cram so much into a release, especially during the holidays. You put the big corporations to shame. Keep up the great work and don't let the whiners on this forum get to you!

One thing I'd love to see in a future release is a little more ability to customize the controllers. In particular, I'd love to be able to assign the turn signals and F9/F10/F11/F12 keys to buttons on the steering wheel. On tracks where there's not a long straight, it's difficult to fumble around on the keyboard to find the right keys. It would especially be useful if there was a way to adjust the pit options using just buttons on the wheel.

Also, I'm not sure how many people use the TrackIR, or if this would even be possible, but it would also really be nice to be able to recenter and pause the TrackIR from the steering wheel buttons. It appears the TrackIR just captures keyboard input so that might be something their developers would need to address instead.

Thanks, and again, fantastic work and happy holidays!

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG