The online racing simulator
Having huge wireless network/router problems >.<
Well im currently trying to set up my wireless network for after christmas when i have my new computer.

My modem is a "Motorola surfboard sb4100 cable modem" with Randomwire thing i dont know what it is> Usb (currently used)

And a ethernet port

Ive installed my usb "dongle" drivers and plugged my router etc in with the Ethernet going to the "wan" port (choice of lan 1-4 or "wan") my router is a well it dosnt say anything except for model 52629 which is apparantly compliant with my belking 802.11g "dongle" once everything was plugged in everthing connected together fine (apparantly) but i apeared to have no internet acsess, i had a look at the manual for my router and went to my internal i.p/router configaration (Http://192.0.0xxx etc) it didnt load...played around a bit and got it to load followed a wizard thing to set up...still no internet...and now i cant get back to the router/ip setup page just "Page cannot be displayed with ie (teh suckzor) and unable with firefox :|" Anhyhelp would be greatly apreicieated

Cheers,
Jim.

Oh and the router is a cable/adsl one.
#2 - garph
Start again.

First thing is to make sure you are connecting to the wireless router and that you can access the setup page.

I'd reset the router, should explain how to do that in the manual.

Turn all the power off to everything, including the PC.

Turn on the cable modem, wait untill all the lights are as they should be. (WAN light might only come on when you turn the PC on)

Turn on the router (pray) then turn on your PC and see if you can get the the router setup page.

Then follow any auto-setup or manual setup things.
I did it it originaly didnt work but i played around with it and now its up and running Thanks ...but one thing...

What in the living hell happend here?
Attached images
HEH.GIF
If you mean the sets of numbers seperated by colons, they're IPv6 addresses. There's nothing wrong with them at all.
The Toredo tunnel is simply a conversion between IPv4 and IPv6, so when IPv6 become mainstream (and it'll have to, eventually) you'll be able to use it with the hardware you have
Ah ok, im just used to seeing my simple Ip gateway etc and not all that :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG