A real life XR GT TURBO...
(17 posts, started )
I was wondering...did someone ever fought of doing a XR GT TURBO out of a Mitsubishi Starion? I could be a great project when u think of it...
It would be a pointless project because it wouldn't be worth anything when you finished. It would probably be worth less because noone would have a clue what it is.
Why just not just take a Third Gen Supra? They have a 3-litre inline 6 that puts out about the same amount of power. They are a little heavier then the XRT, and push about 7psi stock, but BPU will do 12-14. Most important of all they look REALLY simaliar to the XRT, check them out (specificly the '91-'92 models)
~Bryan~
The Starion looks way more similar to the XR GT, and the Starion comes in turbo and nonturbo models, both 4 cylinders. The turbo is also widebody, whereas the nonturbo isn't. It's really almost exactly like the XR GT.
ive seen some pics of a real xrt and lx6 let me find them
Whel if u ask me

it just is a starion
It is a starion...but I fought that someone could do a kit for it to make it look exactly like a XR GT TURBO like persons who do kit cars
Quote from Kawakita :It is a starion...but I fought that someone could do a kit for it to make it look exactly like a XR GT TURBO like persons who do kit cars

Although people build cars for the joy and accomplishment, most people also take into consideration what the car will be worth when completed. As i said before, an XR GT would have no monetary value whatsoever. Unless of course an LFS fan happens to come across it.
A real life FZ5 would be interesting.
Here it is:
Attached images
911carrera.jpg
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Porsche front, Ferrari back.
It doesn't look that much like a Ferrari but the front headlights are more Nissan 350Z than anything else. The overall shape is a Porsche 911, and the Rear End is much the same as a Ferrari 550
either why the fzr is a cool looking car , right
tech specs are 911 though.
err we were talking about the FZ5
Well, the specs of the fz5 are similar to those of a 911.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG