The online racing simulator
Looking for a program that can simulate a racing wheel.
Hi

In Live for Speed you can choose to drive around using your mouse instead of a racing wheel.

Other games do not support this option. You have to choose: keyboard or wheel. (And often the keyboard controls just won't do)

So i'm looking for a program that simulates a racing wheel. So if I move the X-axis of my mouse, the game would think I'm turning my wheel. And when I click, the game wouldt think I put my foot on the throttle.

I know that this is possible to program. (There are similar programs for logitech mouses) But I've tried to search using google, without any results

Thanks in advance!
try ppjoy, that should do what i think your asking
sorry for bump, but although I was using ppjoy in other sims for some time, I found "mouse joystick" to be better - you don't need to start separate program and leave it in the background every time you start your sim (it is necessary with ppjoy). mouse joystick is just special driver which enables games to 'see' mouse as game controller

here it is...
Attached files
jmouse.rar - 217.3 KB - 140 views
wow thanks!!!
you can set X axes to steer and Y axes to throtle/brake just IN lfs....choose steer and then LL/axes or something, that way you can control throtle with mouse too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG