The online racing simulator
Intellimouse 3 or Microsoft Habu?
I am in the process of choosing a new mouse to replace my cheapo sony one. I game a bit, BF2 & Company of Heroes & browse a bit so I am looking for a mouse that is a good all rounder. I have big hands.

Which is best of the two above or should i look else where? i'm not looking to spend much so G5's & Copperhead's are out of the question.
Iam using a Logitech MX518. Bought it cca 2 years ago, still works perfectly & it's good for everything, i can only advice you to buy one
the MX518 is more than i am willing to pay for a piece of plastic & micro switches.
Go for the Habu, since its partly made by Razer. It seems a lot better than the intellieye at gaming, and its got cool lights.
The Habu I found at overclockers.co.uk costs £38, the MX518 is less than that, is better suited for bigger hands, has web browsing buttons (rarely used I know) and is my choice for gaming. Another +1 for that.
I use this one: http://www.goodgearguide.com.a ... telliMouse_Explorer_3.jpg

It is a very good gaming mouse for FPS games and such. But things I dislike about it are the 'coating' is uses on the dark parts your fingers rest on. If you knick that coating onto something like the edge of your desk/table, it can start to tear off. Once that happens, it starts to peel, and you have a really rabid looking mouse . Sucks. Also the red "butt" on the end of the mouse shows way too much LED lighting, and it shines right in my eyes when I lay down on my bed away from the computer. I'd much rather prefer a mouse like my old Logitech one, but nowadays they are just coming up with weird designs that hurt my hand.

2 thumb buttons is a MUST for BF2, or any FPS game really . I still like the Intellimouse, is a common mouse for gamers... it just has some issues, like any other mouse does really.

The Habu looks stupid imo. Their gaming hardware is far too overpriced. I own the Reclusa keyboard too, and while it was expensive and not entirely worth the money, it still is a solid keyboard with fairly good functions. Design was ok, but software for the device is really lacking. Logitech definitely beats Microsoft with their software for their peripherals.

OH OH, also to note, Laser Mice SUCK for FPS gaming. They are very sensitive to the surface you use it on, and so sensitive, that even a spec on the mousepad or whatever will cause it to jump farther than you really want it too. A standard high DPI optical mouse is perfect, you don't need Laser for gaming. I have a few friends that were Quake 2 champions over here on the West Coast, and they went and got Laser mice and absolutely hated them... they switched back to optical.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG