The online racing simulator
Act Labs Shifter + extra Shift Plates FOR SALE
I have put my ACT LABS GPL USB Shifter and 4&5 Gear Shift Plates for sale on eBay right now. The auction lasts for 10 days, so it will end on Saturday, Nov 12th (19:00 PST).

Take a look if you're interested, or bid for it if you are really interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ACT-LABS-G ... ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There is a lot to read, but overall, it is in good condition, has been rarely used, works perfectly, and been treated well.

Attached images
PICT1828.jpg
#2 - steve
yay go tweak
how much is the shipping to ireland on that though? : /
I get the strangest feeling that it will end up going for a small mint.
Quote from nikimere :how much is the shipping to ireland on that though? : /

Yah that is the most common question right now. I have not fully weighed every single item so I do not have an accurate weight. The things aren't too light, but I cannot make any guesses. I will be weighing it once I get a box to safely fit all the items in. I'll keep you posted on the weight
I've always wondered this, but how does it mount to the desk? My desk is a really stupid design, it has about a 1" lip that hangs down in front. Pictures of the mounting system, maybe?

Edit: Sorry, I see how it works now. I do think it'll work with my desk, too
How do you mount a wheel on that desk? Or do you not have a wheel?
I have a Logi DFP, I think you're familiar with the mounting system, but anyway. You know how it has those small plastic extensions that attach to the mounting brackets. I have to take those off, and put them sideways behind the lip of my desk, when they're sideways they're almost the same width, and then I crank it down. It works ok, unless I get really rough, then it can come off the desk. Plastic on plastic doesn't have nearly as much friction as plastic on wood. What I should do is just get a small square piece of wood, cut it to the right thickness, and glue it under that lip, I think that would solve all my problems.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG