The online racing simulator
FILSCA - Interesting stuff
(13 posts, started )
hey i just found this site - http://www.filsca.com/ i think these guys are trying to simulate real life racing from the simulation, ie - career stats of drivers (not just online stats, but actual big event, league wins), but yea it looks pretty interesting, but unfortunately LFS isnt featured on it. I am pretty sure many will agree with me that LFS has a way better online community and racing, as well as being a better simulation in general than some of the games.

maybe we can do something for LFS? - http://www.filsca.com/1000253/816
I emailed them a while ago about including LFS into their system, but all I got was a word saying they'd take a look at it for tournament review... instead they did a review on S2 when it came out... lol. It would be nice if they had some LFSers on their to start something up, they seem pretty professional. At least one admin is a fan of it I think, he made some of his own FILSCA fo8 skins, and have them for download.
I think FILSCA are building links... I'll have to have a little chat with someone to clarify.
looks like a good website for LFS to get involved in..
#5 - Gunn
F1 99-02 looks uncomfortably out of place amongst those other titles.
*holds breath* searches for need for speed underground *breathes again*
Quote :
Hello Scott,

thank you very much for your interest.
We would very much like to include LfS in our offers for leagues and teams. The
current problem
we have is that among the members there are not enough volunteers or people with
enough skills
to provide an interface for automated results upload for LfS. Maybe you have php
coding skills or
know someone who could help there? Then it would be only a matter of days to
support also LfS.

Cheers
Christoph

In other words, they need coding help to support it so get involved
Pfft. lemon sqeezy. There must be hundreds of people out there with the php skills to do that. ESL have an automated system, as do most leagues I think.
Exactly, we just need one person to get involved with them
suuumbody please do it then gimme password to the database....so i can correct any mistakes....yes, like 99% loss ratio, thats definetly a mistake...
I just looked at the requirements of the FILSCA for new simulators and found this :
Simulation Approval

(5) FILSCA Members shall agree to use following basic requirements in their evaluation as to the product acceptance as a FILSCA simulator:
(iii) The ability to identify a real-world counterpart wether current or historical.
(x) Damage levels ... must be adjustable by the hosting modules upon the decision of the league managers /administrators.

Seems that counting these rules LFS has a bad chance to get accepted unless if it would be a MRT5 or RA racing series.
"We would very much like to include LfS in our offers for leagues and teams."

i guess that covers it, not all rules r meant to be followed, some are just there as a 'guideline'.
Wow where did you found this? Well that sounds better then what is written in the regulations

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG