The online racing simulator
spoiled chick
(35 posts, started )
spoiled chick
Older than time itself. :P
But I wanted it BLUUUEEE!
I would like to punch her face until it becomes blue.
i went to high school with a girl like that...oddly enough, her name mckinsey also.

for her 15th birthday she got a brand new black 3000gt vr4. but she really wanted a red mercedes. and she tried to get her dad to trade it in for a mercedes, and when he wouldn't do that, she asked him if they could at least trade it in for a red car.
I knew a girl, that when she turned 16 she wanted an Escalade. Well, when she turned 16 her "daddy" bought her a brand new BMW. That's is not the bad part (well it is but keep reading). Within 2 weeks she crashed her new car, and it was her fault (ran a red light IIRC). Then, after she got her license taken away, she goes on to wrecking her boyfriend's, mom's car.

Now who could not laugh at that?
Omg her dad is such a bastard!
Oh, god, why didn't he go, OMG it's a Swedish car?!?! (nothing against Saabs and Sweden whatsoever)
"But daaaadyyyyyyyyy."

What a bitch
Quote from Blas89 :I would like to punch her face until it becomes blue.

Yeah! i want to kick her face with my soccer shoes on.

now i'm guilty because thinking of violence..but what about her? she is the worst "thing" can ever exist..like the wrecker in my locked thread...
If I was that father I'd say fine, and then come back with the crappiest blue car I could find.

Gah thats a nice saab too, looks like its an 9-3 aero at that. I wouldn't care if it was shit brown or pink I'd still drive that thing.
#13 - col
Can't help thinking there's more to that than meets the eye

"Stop filming..."
"the camera's off"
"I can see the light is on"
"its off dad"

...a few days earlier...

"Son, what color car did your sister say she wanted again ?"
"Red"
"Are you sure ?, I thought it was blue"
"Positive dad - she hates blue cars..."

I'll take the damn car then. And trade her my BLUE 97 Oldsmobile.

Freaking b**ch cake.
My "Now I'm pissed off" meter went like x10 after watching that video.
Old... and probably fake.
Quote from afastest :Old... and probably fake.

so what its old? lots of people havent seen it. dosnt look fake to me
Yeah, I'm old, and none of you have ever seen me (hush up [noobs] ).

And.... I've never seen that vid until now either.
Quote from afastest :and probably fake.

you must be lucky enough to never have met one of these people.
Quote from glyphon :you must be lucky enough to never have met one of these people.

now thats a nice one!
I know a lot of those people...

But strangely enough, she resembles Paris Hilton by a lot.

What is it with being blonde and spoiled these days?? Maybe this is why I don't find women with blonde hair attractive. . .
well, if I was dad it would be like
"IT'S THE WRONG COLOUR"
"MEH, screw you, I'm off for a spin in me new red convertible SAAB"
Quote from squidhead :well, if I was dad it would be like
"IT'S THE WRONG COLOUR"
"MEH, screw you, I'm off for a spin in me new red convertible SAAB"

if that girl is so spoiled, because of money, probably his dad wont drive that.. he would drive a mercedes... and if you have a mercedes and saab what would you prefer
But sadly people like this exist... see http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0b7mwTK564o

Charlie brooker talking about "my super sweet 16" A girl gets a car a day or two before her birthday and throws a hissy fit :S

Personely, i love early birthday presents and would love a car for a bday present even more.

and charlie brooker owns you. "a coming of age party for themselves and thier squeling shitcake friends."

spoiled chick
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG