The online racing simulator
1ST » Racing's second anniversary
(34 posts, started )
As from the first of april 2007, 1ST » Racing is 2 years old!

We've also chosen that big day to introduce a new and more professional look for the team. This new look is a drastic change from the initial red/black/white look of the team. It includes a new set of skins with completely new color settings and a brand new website that's adapted accordingly.

The skins have been made by our very own skinning master Teemu 'Teaz-R' Vedenoja. We've specifically chosen for a very clean design which results in a more professional look. The new design is also focussed on an optimal display of the sponsor names. We're very happy with the new looks and hope you like it too!

The new website design was developed in-house, by Casper 'Kaspur' Roescher and myself. Apart from a news page and forum, it features a very nice login system with a lot of extra's for people that register on our website. You can choose your own avatar, post in our shoutbox and forum, and use the private messaging system. Future planned features are an online laptime competition for our registered members, stats comparison, and many more.
The member page has been updated too, with photo's, extended car and track statistics and other info about our drivers. In the mean time we're still working on a lot of other features for the website, but after two weeks of small scale public alpha testing (:razz we think the website's now ready to be shown to the big public. So if you're interested, come and have a look:

On our news page you can also find a nice article written by Albert 'Appie' Terrahe with an overview of what's happened with regards to team members, league participation and our achievements of this past year.

So we're looking forward to seeing you as a registered member on our website, or otherwise: see you on the track for our third year of LFS racing!

Thanks, René

PS The website is optimized for IE7 and FF, feel free to let us know when you find any bugs
PPS Finally I'd like to thank our sponsors Virtual Dynamix (website hosting) and Gservers (race- and TS server hosting) for their continuous support!
Happy 2nd birthday 1st!! \o/

And great work on site and skins, though I really liked the old ones
Happy Birthday!!!

I want to wish 1st Racing a good time and alot of succes the next year!
HappyBirthday!
Wish u every success and waiting for the 3rd year anniversary!
#5 - EmilO
Happy B-Day!:yipee:
#6 - Cawwa
Happy 2-nd birthday ..

Really nice making over. I wish you a good 3rd year, not to good though ....
Happy birthday!! resent: :balloons:
#8 - DC2
happy b-day :birthday::birthday:
Happy birthday I'm liking the new skins, good job Teaz-R, although the red,white and black were nice too
very cool
happy birthday!!!

ps. take a look at the shadows round the main frame of the page.. there a bit offset in Firefox
Happy Birthday Arst racing
Quote from three_jump :Happy Birthday Arst racing

heheh, now i know why you names yourself three jump, cuz you're gonna receive three kicks right under yah butt which will make you jump.

Anyway I'm glad we can call ourselves toddlers, and I'm still happy Ray changes my diapers.
Happy Birthday 1st!! Wooo!
Congrats rene,

Nice growth within last year. You guys really did a nice job
Thumbs up for you.

My regards,
Tom
Quote from AppiePils :heheh, now i now why you name yourself three jump, cuz you're gonna receive three kicks right under yah butt which will make you jump.

LOL!!!!

[EDIT]
updated signature
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear 1ST»Racing. Happy birthday tooooo ooo oo o oo Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

i like you website. And skins
happy birthday 1st racing! nice job in the past year and good luck for the third.
Quote from dodo.ger :happy birthday 1st racing! nice job in the past year and good luck for the third.

Thanks dodo
I already complimented to them

I have to say: I like new skins, web site... good job
Traxxion (& co.), you know FLP loves you.
Happy Birthday again guys!

All the best and continue your aggressive approach in all the leagues! Good luck in the next years!
happy birthday
#24 - Davo
Happy Birthday!!

New design looks great, both skins and website. Very clean and professional. Goodluck for the future and many more prosperous years to come.
Happy Birthday 1st! Cheers to longevity.

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG