The online racing simulator
ESCC 2 announced.
(34 posts, started )
ESCC 2 announced.
Norbi vs. Uzzi vs. Nils etc.

this is going to be interesting when the peak of the european lfs drivers will take part in it
sounds great! pity we couldn't have had a little more notice... i would have entered!
Do drivers need to qualify for each event seperately or just once at the start of the league?
Cool, do we just sign up by sending a PM to you or is there some cool link im missing on there.
Quote from joshdifabio :Do drivers need to qualify for each event seperately or just once at the start of the league?

if i understood correctly: once at the start of the league, then the 40 drivers who made it have to qual for the grids between every race after the first race.
I think you need to drive on their Password protected server, and there are 2 combos, best 40 drivers will be invited in league...
Hmmm..........cryptic qualifying instructions, doesn't state if the qualifying is hotlap or online based.............

Right, this is what I think.

Between tonight (23rd) and tuesday (27th), you have to go online on their servers, drive 20 laps in each combo, then this determines weather you qualify or not, I would imagine its a "one-shot" thing, once you have done your 20 laps, thats it.

I would imagine an average time is taken over 20 laps, so doing 20 fast laps straight out of the box might be a good idea............
online, yes. but not average time, just your fastest. and you dont have to do 20 laps at once. you just have 20 attempts.
Right, so it just takes your fastest lap out of 20?, fair enough
Yes, DaHoe got it right. So again some infos on the qualifying:
How to qualify for this league:

Two fast laps - one on each combination - are summed up to give your qualifying time. The best 40 will then be invited for the league. You have to sign up for it anyway. Link is at the bottom of the news.

If you are in, in between the races: For every race, you will have to do one fast lap (out of 20 again) on our servers to qualify for the Grid (LFS endu kind of style, remember? ). The drivers then will be put into the Grids by this.

Why we start that early already: We plan to broadcast several of the Races LIVE, and the schedule needed it that way.
I quite like the little lap counter on there, atleast I don't have to remember how many laps i've done if I have to go back to it.
Bawbag, you do know, that you have to sign up in the league, to be able to race there then, right? Only fast lap wont get you in there

I did post further up asking about signing up as I presume the "Links" section only appeared once we were able to qualify and had no reply, so please don't shoot the noob.
hehe, so you found the button for signup then, I see

Just some short update who you wants to be in there:

ruditurbo, sracer, lastpunisher, n1lyn, 55ps, vince, you (bawbag) etc. etc. I'm looking forward to some really really tight grid there!
Erm, Wheres the resign button?
No way I am gonna make it, damn those boys are fast
Quote from danowat :No way I am gonna make it, damn those boys are fast

Yes, just to remind you of some times at the qualification tracker e.g. BawBag is leading atm with two times which are faster than the WR on both track/car combos But I'd say, everyone there in the top10 or even top20 is able to nail a WR with some practice. I guess we gonna push the WRs on the driven track/car combos a bit then

Signup is still open, and just do your laps after you signed in, there wont be an answer email from us ESL-staff, until qualification closes tomorrow evening @ 22 cest (gmt+2).
due to some server probs, XRR server is closed atm (ESCC #1) and will be up again later today. We are planning to prolongate the qualifying possibility due to that problems.
So potentially I am not going to know if I can compete untill a few hours before the first race in the season?
The first race has been done, and it was a great great one. I encourage everyone to check the results HERE and also get the replays. Especially the last laps have some great overtaking and fighting in it. MotoGP anyone?

Oh, and check the times driven

Congrats to ChrisKart who had an amazing setup and was the right winner for this first event.

Next race in two weeks
I haven't had internet because of provider problem since yesterday afternoon until now...

ESCC 2 announced.
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG