The online racing simulator
Cant Play Online?!?!?
(15 posts, closed, started )
Cant Play Online?!?!?
Hey, I was at a server, and felt like updating one of my skins, so I join the Spectators, minimized the game, and began working on my skin. About 10 minutes later, I here the tone like I was either kicked, or lost connection. Turns out that I lost connection, but whenever I tried to search for games, it said I couldn't connect to the Master Server. My internet was working fine. So I took a 30 minute break, then now, I try to join a server, and it says my User Name is Already online?!?!?!? But I'm not, I don't know whats up?!? What to do, I tried joining every server, same thing, USER NAME IS ALREADY ONLINE!!! What can I do, please help!!

Thanks,

Alex

APPARENTLY IM ONLINE AT TESTNAME, BUT MY GAME IS NOT RUNNING!!!!
Happened to me too, master server must be having a problem. Im sure they will sort it out soon if its not done already... but alas its time for me to sleep anyway lol
How Long Do I Have To Wait!?!?!??! Im Still Online And Soooo Bored, I Want To Play Lfs!!!!
Likewise... game crashed out... then I tried logging back on... and it won't let me cause it thinks I'm still on the last server I was on.

This sucks I was dying to play.
master server was down
Not the case... the server is up. It's searching for games fine, I'm seeing the server list refresh OK. But then if I try to join anything it says 'user name is already online'... and if I search to 'find user online' and punch in my own name, it still shows me on the server I crashed-out of a day ago.

Anyone else have experience with this or know how to fix it?

Thanks.
You could try to contact the server admin to kick you...
right. Think the devs should help us out here as i have just had the same problem. Server has kicked me for whatever reason, and my username is still online.

HELP!!
Quote from hemophilia :Not the case... the server is up. It's searching for games fine, I'm seeing the server list refresh OK. But then if I try to join anything it says 'user name is already online'... and if I search to 'find user online' and punch in my own name, it still shows me on the server I crashed-out of a day ago.

Anyone else have experience with this or know how to fix it?

Thanks.

I apoligise for this happening to u and the others that were on my server at the time.. it appears the master server did have a temporary hickup that messed things up (many servers were affected).. but it seems it required the server admins to reset there servers also and i didnt realise this and went to bed :S then i went to work so theres been a long delay its sorted now though.. my apoligies again..
I was on another server, and was sorted 1 hour later. Is this a bug, or a minor problem with the hardware they use?>
Quote from marsden1002 :I was on another server, and was sorted 1 hour later. Is this a bug, or a minor problem with the hardware they use?>

Im thinking its a bug as ive seen it before on other servers when the master server goes down momentarily.. but dont know for sure

Ps I rent my server so am fairly confident the hardware its on is no problems..
Well I hope all is well now, it's alright here too, but, gees, I had to waste 1 Unlock because I thought if I converted back to demo, I would get diconnected from my server, but ooo well.. Hope it doesnt happen again.
Same problem.
Is there a way to tell the master server or whatever is in charge that I'm the human and the other "user name already online" isn't?

If you're admin @ [url="lfs://%7Cwww.Spiele-Clan.de-V101-1%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]www.Spiele-Clan.de-V101-1[/url], please kick Breizh/Carnage.

tia
Quote from rAcEr2418 :How Long Do I Have To Wait!?!?!??! Im Still Online And Soooo Bored, I Want To Play Lfs!!!!

restart your computer a couple time and see
Quote from kenfordjet :restart your computer a couple time and see

I'm guessing hes probably got it sorted after 7 years
This thread is closed

Cant Play Online?!?!?
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG