The online racing simulator
Is aggregate data from LFS World available to the public?
I'd be interested to know things like:

which tracks are played the most and the least
which cars are used the most (races, not miles, since the faster cars will rack up miles more quickly) and the least.
what skins are the most downloaded

And other things like that. Is there a way to pull this data from the LFS World web site?
ermm car and track usage is definitevly in LFS world ..but i dont think it can be exported from the lfswebsite

mad
Well, it looks like some of that data is already in LFS World, I just didn't see it the first time I looked. The UI is so complex some stuff is hard to find. I couldn't find anything on skins, but here are the top 10 tracks and cars for those who are interested:

KY oval 4,659,755 Miles <- Perhaps a stock car should be the next car added to LFS?
AS national 2,741,452 Miles
BL gp 2,112,567 Miles
WE international 1,370,133 Miles
AS club 1,185,021 Miles
AS historic 837,597 Miles
KY national 806,720 Miles
KY gp long 633,246 Miles
SO town course 600,864 Miles
SO classic 567,174 Miles

fv8 2,939,784 laps
fxr 1,321,352 laps
fz50 gtr 1,187,790 laps
uf1000 838,076 laps
fxo gtr 634,456 laps
xf gtr 617,334 laps
xr gtr 383,461 laps
uf gtr 283,204 laps
rb4 202,997 laps
xf gti 129,212 laps
bah v8 most popular car??? hmmm glad to see the fxr in second though
i wouldnt say FV8 is the most popular.. its just done the most laps (which isnt surprising at all.. keep in mind, 10 laps at oval with fv8 is only 15ish minutes.. and when there is 20 some people for 3 races.. thats already 600 laps.. lol
Yeah FO8 is not so popular at other tracks other than the oval.... initially when S2 came out people were racing the FO8 on other tracks, but it has slowly died off, the oval is where people race it mostly I think.

Still, the GTR cars should be the highest in my opinion, I don't know why those aren't as high (because FO8 is almost double their amount -- I guess it is the oval getting those results).
XR GT doesn't deserve to be last. Neither of the cars do really. But that's impossible. So I'll compromise. The difference between the most and least used cars deserves to be less.
Quote from XCNuse :i wouldnt say FV8 is the most popular.. its just done the most laps (which isnt surprising at all.. keep in mind, 10 laps at oval with fv8 is only 15ish minutes.. and when there is 20 some people for 3 races.. thats already 600 laps.. lol

What is up with your car setup? 10 Laps takes me about 6:40...
most popular cars should be calculated after mileage and not laps imho
After the GT's I'd say the FOX is one of the most popular. Not many drivers don't like it. Easier to drive than the FO8 meaning it's easier for people to learn racing basics and principles.

I'd like to see how many non-oval laps the FO8 has completed. Not many I presume.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG