The online racing simulator
How to change AA and AF?
(36 posts, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Can I say, I have a pentium 4, now with x1900xtx but used to have Nvidia 6200 , was very poor FPS , like 50 max without AA ...

Again you must have some incorrect settings. What driver set are you using?

EDIT: Nevermind, you said was, not have. Your FPS is fine now. Disregard. :dunce:

I wouldn't consider 50fps low though. With no AA that's admittedly not much graphics power, but it suffices.

The difference between no aa and aa is pretty big in LFS

...which you can hardly tell on those stamp sized images though
#29 - DeKo
their thumbnails, enable images in your profile.
if you click the thumbnails, it goes to the big pic. i didnt want to hurt th 56k people with my pics.
#31 - Vain
@Gabkicks: People who don't have images enabled in their profile (like 56k people, f.e.) will only see a link to the thumbnail. There is no link to the real picture for them.
Thus it's better to write a textlink instead of a linking thumbnail. That avoids confusion.

Vain
should work now:hide:
Quote from Gabkicks :if you click the thumbnails, it goes to the big pic. i didnt want to hurt th 56k people with my pics.

Thanks for that LOL

I do have images enabled even though I'm 56k. If it takes too long to load, then I just stop it and click on the pics to say "show picture" in the menu. It's the guys who upload 13555056x2636844 pictures on the forums that I can't stand. hehe
in lfs, AA sometimes turns off for me. if i minimise maximise again, AA turns off... sometimes when i start up lfs, the aa isnt on. even though the control panel shows it as being at 4x.

meh... i'll try this stuff..http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... p;highlight=anti-aliasing but i've had this problem for a loooong time. so i must have tried the other drivers already and had the same problem.

How to change AA and AF?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG