The online racing simulator
Display
Since I installed the latest test patch, the display of my FOX and BF1 are missing. I can see the pit limiter sprite, and two lines of the speed/rev bar, and also when you press the hazard light buttons, also the traction control. But none of the actual text or anything is showing, just a black empty box. It was fine before the new patch.
That's very strange.

Which version or patch did you have before you installed U22?

Can you post a screenshot of the bug?
more bugs
I had patch U20 installed before yesterday.

Anyhay new bugs today just when i went to get the screenshot you asked for.

Anyway in these pictures you can see some weird graphic problems, as well as the lask of BF1 display
more bug pics
this time the FOX and complete and total lack of rendering or graphics.

weird cos last night the only bug I had was the car display, not these big gfx problems.

Nothing has changed but the patch lol.
Hmm...

Can you try installing U20 again? I suspect your graphics card or drivers... because nothing has changed in the graphics. We need to know for certain if it is the patch or if it is just a coincidence that this happened when you installed the patch.

You can safely install U20, it will revert safely.
I also had this, but it's not a specific U22 problem, it happens also in other versions.
#7 - ORION
Looks like extracting files into a wrong directory, or wrong overwriting
ok
Well the steering wheel display problem is still happening, although the lack of rendering problem has not happened after rolling back to u20.

The funny thing is, I remember the other day, the display was working on U20 and I have not updated drivers or anything.
Try installing LFS into another directory, or maybe delete all the old files apart from skins and settings folder, then when you download LFS again you can copy that back. I had something similar but a re-download solved it.
all
all working ok now, apart from the wheel/dashboard gfx on the FO8 FOX and BF1. Maybe the tex have been deleted, but I tried on a new copy so dunno.

My drivers not changed since last week and the gfx were there then.

It's not too bad without it though!

One thing, if you do look at my attachments above, the gfx with no rendering. I wondered if it is actually possible to force the game to do what happend to me, if so, I'd imagine the FPS would be fantastic without all the extra detail to draw.
the
non rendering bug happened again, just at the start of a race, possibly gfx card overheating, but don't think so
tying up this thread
Forgot to come back and finish this thread.

I traced the graphics problem down to graphics card load, whilst trying to overclock, this happens more, so obviously the strain gets to it sometimes.

The BF1 and FOX display problem, was simply the option to change the colour of the display to black in the LFS settings, moved the bars to the right and walla, the display is back. Problem is, if you make the display black, the text should change to match so you don't lose all the text.

Both problems solved anyways.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG