The online racing simulator
LFS Servers Announcement
(6 posts, started )
LFS Servers Announcement
Thanks to the feedback of the LFS community and some beta testing work by some kind LFS'ers, LFS Servers is now a reality.

http://www.lfsservers.com

Probably best to just click on the above link to find out the pricing information.

I've had lots of ping reports from all over the place and ping times average from 20ms to around 90ms over U.S, Canada and Europe, giving a huge usable geographic coverage area.

I hope you find the pricing and service to your liking.

Thanks again to everyone that has helped with free advice and beta testing.

Regards,
Steve
Good luck with it mate, but its a shame that you dont host aussie servers..

Good luck again!
Thanks appreciate it.

If things go well I'll be looking for an Aussie server also ... problem is bandwidth over here is about 50 times more expensive !
Yeh i know, I've looked into it.
Let me know if you do get into some aussie servers, as I'm rather interested
Wishing soarer and LFSservers.com the best of luck in providing services for the LiveForSpeed community.

I'd like to add my personal thanks to LFSservers.com as we have just confirmed them as the new Sponsor of the Clean Racers Club. There will be an announcement from ourselves on this Sponsorship on the Clean Racers club website sometime this evening or tomorrow morning, please stop by and check it out.

Without the Sponsorship of LFSservers.com the CRC community would no longer be able to exist. We thank LFSservers.com greatly.
Thanks mkinnov8 and I have to point out that the sponsership all came about because you where offering so much free help and advise over the last couple of weeks, so thank you very much for that. One good turn deserves another

Also mkinnov8 is now part of the LFS Servers team and is helping with LFS Servers and some other projects we have running, so our clients are in good hands.

Thanks again Kev

LFS Servers Announcement
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG