The online racing simulator
This months avatars (August)
(60 posts, closed, started )
July is almost over... time for new avatar theme?
What about historic race cars or tracks? Or is the theme for next month already been suggested somewhere elsewhere?
Is it historic year or what? Maybe something LFS related, like the cars, your skins, renders,...
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :next month cant we have avatar chav month?

I like this idea.

Was just looking in wikipedia what chav exactly means and found this...
"There are a large number of synonyms and regional variations of "chav", including "scally", "townie", "kev" , "ned" "Mallie" and "charva"."
#5 - Gunn
Historic track for me.
+1 and I'll take false start...
As i love pc games i would like to see Your "biggest game hero" avatar ( max payne for example) , or maybe just your best game (lfs is not a game, so U can't choose it ^_^ ) .
Quote from MataGyula :As i love pc games i would like to see Your "biggest game hero" avatar ( max payne for example) , or maybe just your best game (lfs is not a game, so U can't choose it ^_^ ) .

I did that one (temporary)
#9 - Gunn
Lakeside raceway for me. Many memories and good times.
Then Bathurst is mine! Buahaahaahaa

Served me well in GPL, hope I find a GTL version of it

EDIT: False starts don't exist in LFS
did i miss anything or is still july ?
July is not even over yet lol
Historic car racing - Lets show some respect for our racing ancestors
Does it have to be racing? How about avatars of the most obscure motor racing forms possible?
Quote from deggis :http://mrmenmods.org/gtlmmmbathurst.html

Thanks

Now I have to decide whether I watch the X-files or try THE Bathurst... Now, you happen to know where I could find Mosport (not GPL converted, I'd like to see the modern version) or Blue Mountain Circuit (GPL converted)
#17 - Jakg
damn, no i have to dig out the GTR disc to get a pic of a 911 @ Eau Rouge

OR i could just cheat and have an FZ5 as AS Hist on "Lionel Richie"!
Quote from Hyperactive :Thanks

Now I have to decide whether I watch the X-files or try THE Bathurst... Now, you happen to know where I could find Mosport (not GPL converted, I'd like to see the modern version) or Blue Mountain Circuit (GPL converted)

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=261315

That is GPL convert though... I guess there isn't modern version of it yet.
Quote from tristancliffe :Does it have to be racing? How about avatars of the most obscure motor racing forms possible?

home-made lawnmower racing!!!!!!!!
We have still 6 days left in July.
I vote for obscure racing forms.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I vote for obscure racing forms.

Tristan Bumchum
Quote from tristancliffe :Does it have to be racing? How about avatars of the most obscure motor racing forms possible?

You just don't wanna change your avatar
Sprinting isn't an obscure race form - my suggestion would in fact hasten a change of avatar (which, you are right, would make me sad).
<----- World championship snail racing anyone?
This thread is closed

This months avatars (August)
(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG