The online racing simulator
The "Brag about your LFS personal achievements" thread
Tile says almost everything.
This thread is for you to brag about the craziest/funniest/best thing you've ever done while racing/drifting/cruising in a server.
No spamming please!

Then I'll start:
Today, I went racing UF Baby-R (CTRA UF-BR) in FE1, and I was eating an ice cream while racing, well, that was a very risky thing to do IMO because I had no hands to keep control of the car while shifting gears! And to make it even more risky, there was somebody trying to pass me, so I had barely no control of the car, and I had to defend my position with those handicaps.

Please share your stories here.
Lost control and crashed exiting the last corner and went over the finish line on my roof, keeping my position.
I normally kick everyone's ass on CTRA Race 1. har har har om nom nom.
Quote from Senninha25 :Today, I went racing UF Baby-R (CTRA UF-BR) in FE1, and I was eating an ice cream while racing

Let's hope none of the CTRA Admins read that.

I don't have any achievements, I suck.
I think my phrase's gonna be quoted in some sig...
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't have any achievements, I suck.

then tell us about the worst things you've done while racing in lfs!
#6 - Mysho
Lost concentration and hit pit wall at kyoto oval section, then flying, rolling, at least 20sec (even more) and finally finished on 4 wheels ready to go repair all damage to the pit.

yeh, i know, nothing special, but this happend me in regular league race so
I wiped out an entire field, including Scawen, on an public test server at the first corner of Westhill reversed. It was at the days when the larger starter grid was introduced, and starting at the front with 30+ people behind me, made me kind of nervous, so I took the corner a bit to wide, came onto the grass and lost control.

Not a really pleasent feeling to have 30+ people angry at me
Quote from ATHome :I wiped out an entire field, including Scawen, on an public test server at the first corner of Westhill reversed. It was at the days when the larger starter grid was introduced,

That was a fun time, seeing full grids of LRFs at WE1R. Usually it's hard to convince ten people to race the LX6 and for a couple of days we had 30.

Shame it was so short-lived.
I've had a licence for 3 years and have only driven 1,500 miles. Oh, that probably isn't a good thing.

But I am nice to the virtual trees, I've only burnt 962 litres of fuel.
I had a great race in the Hungarian championship. The combo was Westhill Rev - LX6. I was 2nd, when suddenly I ran out of fuel in the last lap 2 turns before the finish line. I finished 4th
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I've had a licence for 3 years and have only driven 1,500 miles. Oh, that probably isn't a good thing.

But I am nice to the virtual trees, I've only burnt 962 litres of fuel.

That's terrible fuel economy.

By my calculation, that works out at around 7mpg.

Comparing against myself, I've done 34,195 miles, and burnt 13,486 litres. That's 10.8 mpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :That's terrible fuel economy.

By my calculation, that works out at around 7mpg.

Comparing against myself, I've done 34,195 miles, and burnt 13,486 litres. That's 10.8 mpg

I used to have ~12MPG, but I've played in a few banger servers and football (for whatever reason doesn't show on the last online dodar), which seems to be all about driving on the redline.

But yeah, I wonder if it is possible to get down to 1MPG.
#13 - AMB
Ermm I normally win or finish on the podium at least on public server and I currently have 2 wr's... and in big leagues normally finish mid pack and I don't practice???
I did a barrel roll in an fxr and kept going.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I used to have ~12MPG, but I've played in a few banger servers and football (for whatever reason doesn't show on the last online dodar), which seems to be all about driving on the redline.

Prolly, be drag in BF1 all the time har har har om nom nom
I am the best commentator in the history of lfs racing
I once held a CTRA lap record
Quote from JO53PHS :I once held a CTRA lap record

Smae here, thx for reminding me.

It even was on a Bump + Jump layout.
I once did nothing of a major significance to report.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I used to have ~12MPG, but I've played in a few banger servers and football (for whatever reason doesn't show on the last online dodar), which seems to be all about driving on the redline.

rice 1st gear with 7.5 1st gear ratio and 7.5 final ratio, u will get 10 METERS per gallon :P
Quote from zeugnimod :Smae here, thx for reminding me.

It even was on a Bump + Jump layout.

...for 30 seconds
Quote from JO53PHS :I once held a CTRA lap record

same here it was a bump and jump then the lap after i got it the other guy got it...
Finished 2nd or 3rd,I don't remember on CTRA while driving an XRG on Fern Bay @ on my first race with G25.I'm not a racer so :P
i can beat people using my mouse, when they have pedals, is this semi win?
Quote from kirmy :i can beat people using my mouse, when they have pedals, is this semi win?

Ask Pallukka.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG