The online racing simulator
S2 hackers/TC servers
(21 posts, started )
#1 - senn
S2 hackers/TC servers
first off - weak for banning me TC ops, trying to have a discussion with some hackers and u boot me, a paying user. Thanks for that.

2ndly for those of u who aren't aware theres now a kind of hack that allows people to play online full version. They are easily spotted, as they don't have user names. The ops inform me their hands are tied as they can't kick/ban them as the hackers can ban anyone on the servers etc etc full control. Weak. so essentially i'm asking is it worth playing LFS while this kind of thing is going on. i really can't be assed if people are too cheap to pay a massive $56AUD for a game thats worth much much more. anyway end rant now
They just gone... havent come back. maybe owned for being idiots, hope they both die of aids or something. stupid kids.
They're gone now, just hoping the security flaw on the master server or in the LFS code is sorted by scawen. Albeit he might have already been aware and installed a patch and thats why they both left all of a sudden.
greenboy got banned from TC. He got timed out as he was online at the time.

rooofL will be gone next time he comes along for a play in his BF1.
I'm sorry that you were offended senn, but we don't want them getting any more attention than they are currently getting
However some good news, our insim programmer has blocked them from our server for now, and hopefully the devs will work their wonders soon too

Any accounts which were affected by the pair of them will be fixed by tomorrow.

EDIT: I've also unbanned you senn
#6 - senn
not offended, just surprised, i wasn't trying to cause trouble merely converse with them but meh whatever.

And yes, i hope the devs do have some joy at banning these idiots.

EDIT: I'm still banned lol
Quote from senn :And yes, i hope the devs do have some joy at banning these idiots.

That's the whole point, they can't be banned. There's no username to ban. Even if LFS allows the devs to IP ban, they're surely smart enough to be able to change a dynamic IP. The most simplistic answer (that I can see anyway) is either a server patch that won't allow blank usernames to connect, or else an InSim app that doesn't allow blank usernames, apart from the host. That would be the best thing anybody could do for the mean time I'd say
Where are the DEVs now ? Why are they not doing anything with hacker? He has drived many days with no name in Lfs...
Quote from senn :so essentially i'm asking is it worth playing LFS while this kind of thing is going on.

Why are you asking a question to which only you can give the answer? It's your LFS; you can do whatever you like with it. Just admit that you just want to complain. There will always be people who will obtain games without paying for them. Why give them more attention? What purpose does this thread serve?
Quote from N1PPER :greenboy got banned from TC. He got timed out as he was online at the time.

rooofL will be gone next time he comes along for a play in his BF1.

They are the guys that came like 6 months ago?
hes on WS.C Aston Cruise :P
and you are supporting him for cracking the game.... wtf is wrong with people on WSC
Quote from chanoman315 :and you are supporting him for cracking the game.... wtf is wrong with people on WSC

no we don't support that but what else are we meant to do
Quote from Robbo01 :no we don't support that but what else are we meant to do

ignore him, do not treat him like a god
"o greenboy is a true racer"
"greenboy has perfect lines"
Quote from chanoman315 :ignore him, do not treat him like a god
"o greenboy is a true racer"
"greenboy has perfect lines"

when did i ever say that, that is other cruisers saying that
Quote from Robbo01 :when did i ever say that, that is other cruisers saying that

you said What else are WE meant to do...
Quote from chanoman315 :you said What else are WE meant to do...

yes WE as in WS admins the cruisers are all talking to him
#20 - senn
i'd be asking the TC admins how they banned them...apparently they did..

EDIT: check the LFS host section of the forum looks like scawen has a dedi host patch

S2 hackers/TC servers
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG