The online racing simulator
Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )

Poll : Do you have pets?

Closes
YeahSmile
no
When he will full grew I should get a girlfriend/boyfriend for it
It dont afraid the people and it dont make a problems.
that's a nice cute birdy, threat it well!
Quote from Scrabby :that's a nice cute birdy, threat it well!

Treat it well... Now it looks like you want to threaten the bird..
Dragging this up from the dead because.....

Can you fall in love just from seeing a picture?

I'm calling on this little girl tomorrow. She's 7 weeks old and 2 hours away at a humane society for animals but currently in the care of a foster family on temporary basis. I'm hoping that they allow adoption from such long distance since there are probably 25 other humane societies between me and this one including 3 that would be actual considered local to me. Humane Societies can be down right ignorant and ridiculous when it comes to adopting a pet. My local is nearly impossible to adopt from.

I was beside myself all day today because they were closed on Tuesdays and I couldn't call. It's time to teach the kids about the joys of the family dog now that they are old enough. My 7 yr old can't get enough of throwing a tennis ball for Grandma's golden and her Uncle's lab.
pets dawg (lol)
LIST OF PETS IN ENTIRE LIFE.....
-mean iguana named isacc who is like 2 feet long -4 dogs,a pug, a black lab a boston terrier, and boxer. (the boxer is gone)
-about 70 fish (kept on reproducing, damn fish)
-two frogs (both choked to death from eating crickets)
we have two dogs

chocolate labrador and king charles cavalier
I have a cat/pig
maybe we are gonna buy a dog this saterday yay

something like this
i have one black labrador. Really sweet amimal she is 8 years old now
very old huh
I have a 4 years old Cocker Spaniel. He looks like the one on the right. Yes, the brown one.

Since I was the last one to post before the semi-massive bump of my hopeful new pup, things changed since then.

That pup wasn't available anymore. This is Amy, my now 5 month old yellow Lab.

that looks cute
we have two guinea pigs (think thats right) and a dog named Paw he is mix between an german hunting terrier and an jack russel terrier (he is very nice and cute and a little destructive) only pics of him not of the guinea pigs EDIT:forgot to he has an big underbite (think thats it)

Attached images
100_0206.JPG
100_0301.JPG
100_0309.JPG
100_0240.JPG
I have 2 gerbils! One's called Bear Gibbly, and the other is Baby Gibbly.

Baby Gibbly has 3 legs, one never grew *lfsforums lol's then aww's*

They're homosexual gerbils too.... Don't ask, just keep them away from sand baths...

Here's Bear Gibbly!

Why "Gibbly" ? - Adopted a gerbil from school many moons ago, and at first I called it "gerbil" because i disliked it. Then as I grew to love him it became "gibil" and then "gibbly" as his actual name became "Gibbly Wibbly".
Since this has been dug up, I'll post my entry. ATM I host two female saxon canaries (one actually sings, believe it or not), 2 common goldfish, 1 bristlenose pl*co and a sheer boatload (like dozens) of baby apple snails (the avatar is an adult) + the 2 parents.
Quote from skolekaj :we have two guinea pigs (think thats right) and a dog named Paw he is mix between an german hunting terrier and an jack russel terrier (he is very nice and cute and a little destructive) only pics of him not of the guinea pigs EDIT:forgot to he has an big underbite (think thats it)

Haha, those are great. Especially the last two.
hehe yeah the last one is the best
We have an African Grey 9yrs old - it doesn't swear, much lol, a shar-pei and a cat.

The picture of the parrot is blurring because it wouldn't stay still, he seems to put his claws in his beak if he doesn't want me to stroke him lol - he will bite. (Doesn't like children/teenagers)
Attached images
DSC00732.JPG
DSC00733.JPG
Quote from sam93 :(Doesn't like children/teenagers)

You can't blame him for that life is hard when you're a pet and there are kids around!
Quote from NightShift :You can't blame him for that life is hard when you're a pet and there are kids around!

Lol. We have only owned the parrot for a year and a bit, his last owner had children and we think their kids must have annoyed him for the bird to be the way he is with children/teenagers. We aren't bothered by it, he is still entertaining when he is talking, they say parrots that swear is bad, it's not, it's entertaining lol.

Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG