The online racing simulator
#1 - Jakg
Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel
Did a quick check and nothing like this cropped up.

I have a momo racing which i love (lost screws and all!), before i got my Momo i had a Microsoft Sidewinder FFB Wheel, however this died, and the probable cause of death was a bent/broken cable, however my dad had already decided to buy me a new wheel, so i dont quite know whether this was an excuse for me to get the momo, but today i plugged it in (i have no gameport, so i borrowed an adaptor, plugged it in, and it actually is recognused, but when i go to game controllers and try to add it it says "The controller Microsoft SideWinder 3D Pro currently resides on port Standard Gameport
Please remove it or assign the tdevice to another port", however the light comes on (on the wheel) and the centering spring (could be the FFB) is definatley working, what i want to do is A. Lend the wheel to my less fortunate friend (ie he has no wheel!) and B. Use the pedals for clutch etc, im not bothered about the wheel working as it isnt that nice compared to the Momo, but can you help me or think of another use for my spare wheel?
#2 - Jakg
anybody?
I don't quite understand, what do you have now? A Momo or a MS FF wheel?
Maybe he wants ideas about how to use his ex-wheel and/or its parts? He could make a clutch pedal of it...or...
#5 - Jakg
Quote from AndroidXP :I don't quite understand, what do you have now? A Momo or a MS FF wheel?

both, but dont have a use for the MS wheel, so i was thinking clutch, and i could also find a use for my dads old MS FFB SideWinder Joystick as an H-Shifter...

YES!!!!!! After fianally getting the gameport attatchment for my Mobo, i have a clutch!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG