The online racing simulator
Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
Quote from garph :Faster, seriously! You got loads of people plus the developer asking you to use better grammar in your posts. Capitals and full stops at least please!

And by posting a question here, he is asking for more information from the person who started this topic.

Thanx ...
I thought that my post was clear, but if person like faster answer me in that way... i think that my english is very BAD!!!
If someone know where tha race take place... please inform me...
Thanx!
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
#27 - th84
Hi Mark! Im sure leifde will inform everyone when and where the races will take place! I think he is still working on the website and other things needed to get it going! Be patient, the time will come!!
Quote from th84 :Hi Mark! Im sure leifde will inform everyone when and where the races will take place! I think he is still working on the website and other things needed to get it going! Be patient, the time will come!!

Yes the event is comeing when we get more demo racers cuase i know a bit cause am helping leifde with the event and website .
Thanx
Quote from th84 :Hi Mark! Im sure leifde will inform everyone when and where the races will take place! I think he is still working on the website and other things needed to get it going! Be patient, the time will come!!

Thanx for the information... i'll wait...
Best regards

P.S. i watched your site (www.lfs-noobs.org)... you are so funny... LOL
#30 - th84
thanks!!! im glad it gave you a laugh!! we are in the process of updating the site, so stay tuned for more
Quote from Leifde :I have made a rough draft of the season.

Saturday 4th March - Blackwood GP Track - 15 laps
Saturday 1st April - Blackwood Rallycross - 6 laps
Saturday 15th April - Blackwood Rallycross - 2 races - 6 laps
Saturday 6th May - Blackwood GP Track Reverse - 15 laps
Saturday 13th May - Blackwood GP Track Reverse - 15 laps
Saturday 10th June - Blackwood Rallycross Reverse - 2 races - 10 laps
Saturday 15th July - Blackwood GP Track - 2 races - 20 laps

There will also be an optional 4.5 hour endurance race sometime in september. The endurance race will not count towards the championship. It will be in the same format as the other races, all 3 cars on Blackwood GP for 4.5 hours. The winner will be the person who has covered the most amount of laps in that time. Due to it being an endurance a minimum of 2 drivers per car are required.

I have decided the car will be the XF GTi to give everyone a fair chance (XRG & XRT can be hard to drive by keyboard).

8 of your races count towards your total score (there's 10 races) so it doesn't matter if you miss 2. Your 2 lowest scores will not count.

I will contact the person who has offered to buy the S2 license to see if they would be willing to donate a couple more for the endurance winners.

Endurance Rules
1.1 Each car must have two (2) drivers only.

1.2 Each car will have a number between 50 and 99 inclusive.
1.2a The numbers will be decided randomly.

1.3 For every car there will be a team consisting of the drivers of that car.
1.3a Each team member must have their name in the following format: {team_name}-{car_number}-racer_name
1.3b A team may have more than one (1) car but no more than two (2).

1.4 There is a limit of five (5) teams per server.
1.4a There will only be one server unless ten (10) teams sign up, in which case there will be two (2) servers.

Those rules are subject to change at any time.

We need to set a day for the races to take place on, please post your votes on here. Races cannot take place on Saturdays as this clashes with the Karting League.

My vote is for Sunday.
What about drivers how want to sign up but got no team hows the team bit work ? if you know what i mean
all right...
racing on sunday it's ok for me...
i just have one problem... i don't have a team... so... can i race alone or do i have to find someone to race with???
Thanx again for your time...
Quote from Mark_Raven :racing on sunday it's ok for me...
i just have one problem... i don't have a team... so... can i race alone or do i have to find someone to race with???
Thanx again for your time...

i dont have any teams mates so mark want to team up
#35 - th84
i think that you will only need a teammate if you want to race in the endurance race! according to his posts, there will be a single driver challenge with the schedule above, then after that champion is crowned, there will be one endurance race also with 2 more winners to be crowned! i hope that helps, im sure there will be more information to come soon

demo racers, spread the word!!! lets get it filled up!!

if im wrong im sure danny will correct me!!!
Yeh, sorry if I didn't make my post clear, you must be in a team for the endurance race, not the championship.
Quote from Leifde :Yeh, sorry if I didn't make my post clear, you must be in a team for the endurance race, not the championship.

Ah... ok...
maybe i understand now...
If i want to race in the endurande i have to find a partner to race with... but i don't need a partner in the championship, so i can race by myself...
Ok... thank you so much...
Bye
When is the first race? And, will everyone have their own skin, and then we could put everyones skins in a skin package so that we will be able to see eachothers skins? Since you can't see other skins in the demo unless you download them from your browser.
Yeh, that's a good idea, I may provide a skin for everyone with their number and name on for the championship and provide every team a skin with their number on for the endurance.

PM me if you have a design you would like me to add to.

The first race will be sometime in March.
Can you post me the team skin when do because i got a skin on my car and number 10.
I'm in!

What about a Password on the races, so the REAL demo racers (also known as crashers) can't come in.
Simple as that!

p.s. Which people do I have to PM about it...?
can i get more info plz
pmLeifde for more info. tho its a good idea with a password so we have a good clean races
#43 - th84
im pretty sure the servers will be private so no crashers will be there!!
Of course the servers will be password protected.

ATM no one needs to PM me, there will be a feature on the website to put in details and/or request a modified skin that you have.
ok thats good news
Quote from Leifde :Of course the servers will be password protected.

ATM no one needs to PM me, there will be a feature on the website to put in details and/or request a modified skin that you have.

This website or....?
#47 - th84
he is working on a website for this league! im sure he will post here when its up and running!! if u have any more questions, im sure you can ask them here
I would like to give it a try. Could be a lot of fun .
If you a bit of help with running, I could help
skin... good!!!
Quote from Leifde :Yeh, that's a good idea, I may provide a skin for everyone with their number and name on for the championship and provide every team a skin with their number on for the endurance.

PM me if you have a design you would like me to add to.

The first race will be sometime in March.

i just get a new weel.. so i'm ready for the championship...
i'm creating my skin, so when i finish it i'll post you with my race number...
Bye...

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG