The online racing simulator
anyone help please!
(6 posts, started )
anyone help please!
i have spent hours and hours making my lfs video and when i go to save it now or play it through in movie maker it comes up with a message saying:

V4 ERROR:Could not allocate memory for Fraps codec.

Width: 1024 Height: 768
AllocSize2823808

it wont let me save this movie now or publish it and i really dont want to loose it this happened before on my old pc had to scrap film, does anyone know why this could be happening, after this message it wont play any clips untill i re-load movie maker then it comes up in a different part of the film........i have over 100gb of hard drive space so i have not ran out of memory can anyone help me please?

oh and when i transfered this film and files to other hard drive it worked for a few mins then it came up again.......
did u resize the vid to a suitable level using wmm etc?
#3 - Tappi
Make sure you're using the neweset version of Fraps. They fixed such an issue some versions ago.(at least they mentoined such a bug in premiere pro, cant clearly remember...)

Btw, this has nothing to do with your harddisk-space. The codecs runs out of RAM in this case. One thing you could try is increasing the virtual memory/page file. On default setting windows should do this automatically...
What format and size are you trying to render the video to?
im not very good on computers all i know is i downloaded fraps again recorded my lfs clips put them in movie maker and edited all them now some of them dont play.......when i replace them with the same clip it works but another different clip wont be read

thanks for the help so far will check the size etc
#6 - Dru
Quote from MIDWINTER :im not very good on computers all i know is i downloaded fraps again recorded my lfs clips put them in movie maker and edited all them now some of them dont play.......when i replace them with the same clip it works but another different clip wont be read

thanks for the help so far will check the size etc

until you 'finish' the movie... if you change the location of where the fraps clip is taken from in your time line it will then have a red cross and it can not find the file - is this what you are talking about?

anyone help please!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG