The online racing simulator
silly project 50 tweak 52V
(17 posts, started )
hello every one . Does any know what the requirments are to join this server silly project 50 tweak 52V
...maybe the tweak for V patch?...

52... ? Dont you mean S2?
EDIT * nvm
yes i mean s2 and yes i already have the mod ... what i mean is when i try to join server it says something like car does not have the right modifications
Meaning that you don't have the setup of the Tweak guys are using in the server. Btw you can't use S2V online ATM because the devs disabled it. Now the master server is using S2Y. CHeck the top left corner of this page : > > http://www.lfs.net
#6 - BIzO
On the patch V, we can still play online...
You can play any version of LFS online except for whenever back when they changed the IP of the master server.
What hiroshima guy is pointing out is the current version of LFS, according to the main page, not the forum. Keep in mind the main page doesn't get the test patches we get before the main patches.
thank you
I have had some fun in this server! Great job, with all the hosted servers Dan!
is th server Silly Project for the website down? :<
I belive so becuase on my computer , SillyProject.com doesnt work!
#13 - BIzO
Silly Project Website is online
Now it is! But when i posted that it was down!
Someone need to make server like this, but with LFS-Tune.
Just to let you know, SillyProject 50 Tweak S2V has changed name to SillyProject T1 Tweak S2V.

Quote from ponttooni :Someone need to make server like this, but with LFS-Tune.

I'll be making one soon, when I do, the infos will be posted on the SillyProject forum.
im runnin one right now check it out. the settings are in the tittle of the server. its xrt wit 0.4 horsepower and 2 torque. all rest leave alone.

edit: make sure your car is setup before u join racing or you will be kicked

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG