The online racing simulator
Missed that, but yea lol mine too is 1440x900, but that 1280x1024 is plenty.

Don, I've never seen a flash make only one part of something look .. blue, when everything else is meant to be orange.

I know what you mean, but the colors just aren't right for the setting. They're to bright and to blue compared to everything else which is orange and dark.
Quick screenie
Attached images
VLD@ASNAT.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :...

I think its possible to do it with studio equipment (lights, dissuasion board and eq. like that) Yea, maybe the car will be littlebit coloured to the colour of the sun, but not that much...
I'm skilled.

Smurfen did it, that's our secret.
Sweet job R.M!
timmik
just a quickie on your FZ5
i have no idea how to edit but im trying..
Attached images
silvia s15.jpg
Nice skin Riders
Taavi, is that skin public? Love the screenshot btw!
It's a burnout, why the **** do you think the stop light's are on?
Quote :nice.. but look at the other wheel.. its not spinning

Sorry... I said it was a quickie

Quote : It's a burnout, why the **** do you think the stop light's are on?

For the car not to move? The front wheels stop the car from moving while the rear wheels spin
Quote from Danas :It's a burnout, why the **** do you think the stop light's are on?

just because its burnout
Gj, timmik nice edits!

Quote from Danas :It's a burnout, why the **** do you think the stop light's are on?

Hey sherlock, they are called brake lights and brakes can be used while doing a burnout.
LX6 at Night
Nikko's/Lfsnoob's screenshot edited by me.
Attached images
NightLX6.jpg
Quote from diablo21 :Taavi, is that skin public? Love the screenshot btw!

I love your avatar
Happy new year and learn more about photoshop. I learnaing every days

Lynce / Interfaz v. Delta coming soon !!!

Functions list in this month.

About this pic:

Home menú> cars> Formulas > ....
Attached images
Formula v8 y XR.jpg
I thought I could post my stuff here so here it is - crashed LX6 - kind of damage I'd love to see in one of the next updates - broken lights, scratch and dent textures, parts falling off.

I only have a simple Intel integrated graphics card so I had to make my own AA and stuff. It's missing in some places as I can see now, but it's pretty late Hope you like it Original screenshot was shot in 16bpp so there is lot's of dithering everywhere.

PS. Just to keep things cool - I drive on my friends S2 account cause he's not using it anymore. No unlockers or that kind of stuff here
Attached images
LX_damage2.jpg
LX_org.jpg
Quote from jabb :I thought I could post my stuff here so here it is - crashed LX6 - kind of damage I'd love to see in one of the next updates - broken lights, scratch and dent textures, parts falling off.

I only have a simple Intel integrated graphics card so I had to make my own AA and stuff. It's missing in some places as I can see now, but it's pretty late Hope you like it Original screenshot was shot in 16bpp so there is lot's of dithering everywhere.

PS. Just to keep things cool - I drive on my friends S2 account cause he's not using it anymore. No unlockers or that kind of stuff here

wow thats pretty cool,nice job
some new screens: click for 1280x1024 original picture

edit: new one

Took me 1 and a half hour

Wallpaper
i really like the first FO pic

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG