Oh man +/-0.00.00
Exact tie.
Attached images
tie.jpg
another tie on the drag strip!
Attached images
close-drag-finish.JPG
#57 - VoiD
Managed a 3rd place after a very close and intense race...
Attached images
1.jpg
ummmm.... I have one of the NooBiest questions in the LFs history i think.... Im little embaresed to ask this, but how do i take pictures ? ?
I have one very good finish i would like to post it, but i press the "print screen" button and after that i cant find my screenshot anyomore, i dont know where to look for it at all.

Thank you in advanced .

Please don't tell me that im dumb, stupid,... i already know it .
Forget it, i went in the LFS MANUAL, and i found it i think, is it CTRL + S ?? i think it is,,,
#59 - VoiD
It´s copied to clipboard. After "print Screen" open your gfx-proggie, create a new picture and paste...
Nice tight finish to a long race. Don't know how but I won (car on the right)... by 0:00.00 of course
Attached images
hmm.jpg
drift picture
hi, i've joined a couple of weeks ago and i was looking at the forums and found the drifting part.

sorry wrong page
this doesn't happen very often in the banger racing servers......
Attached images
LFS 2008-01-20 21-31-05-89.jpg
not verry close but funny with AI cars lol!!
Attached images
hugewreckk.jpg
ouch : )
Quote from tikshow :sometimes did this! but sometimes a made a very big mistake! i did it one lap before the end of the race!

LoL
Draw???
Click on the pics to see it full screen

Close??? Right?

I lost though

Look how much I lost by

already seen 3 cars with the same finish time
Quote from tikshow :sometimes did this! but sometimes a made a very big mistake! i did it one lap before the end of the race!

Funny, i do that sometimes. One time in demo, it was an XRT race. I decided to try and drift past the line in 1st place. I got into a slide, but too much of an angle. I piled straight into the wall, and as i turned around, i lose 4 positions

Also once shifted from 5th to Reverse in the FZ5 once while racing. Was very embarrasing
#72 - Resu
lol In Aston National, i was in third place place until the last chicane, and got the 2nd in the main str8, by 0,01s
Attached images
close.JPG
Well.. this one just hapened...

Time differance? No... exactly the same. I'm TunedRacing|Mo
Attached images
FFS.JPG

Post your closest finish!
(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG