The online racing simulator
S2 And S1
(6 posts, started )
S2 And S1
I am thinking of buying LFS and am wondering in S2 Do you get all the S2 Cars And Tracks aswell as the S1 Cars And Tracks.

Sorry if i broke any rules doing this but im new to forums.illepall
#2 - th84
yes that is correct! with a s2 license u will have access to everything available! hope that helps!
may i suggest u go ahead and buy it, its well worth it!! hope to see ya racing soon!!
If you buy S2 then yes, you do get all the S1 content too. However, I would advise that you do buy S2 and not just S1 as there are hardly and S1 servers as everyone plays S2!

Edit: Damn you th84!
thanks
Thank you for your help.
I really apreciate it ill probably see you online soon.
S2 gets you all the content, S1 gets you the S1 content.

the only difference is the content. clear as mud? you can check the different contents on the cars/tracks section on the official site.
there is almost no one online in the s1 only servers. you should really get s2 if you can but if you somehow cant afford s2 then you could stilll get s1.

s1 has the updated modeling and physics as well as the turbo class cars, lx cars and the mrt. you also get fern bay, south city and the autocross.

s2 unlocks all the gtr cars, the front wheel drive gtr cars and formula cars , as well as weshill, aston, and kyoto ring.

S2 And S1
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG