The online racing simulator
LFS broadcasting via Live Stream
(8 posts, started )
Dear Racers,

On Monday 2007/08/13 at 08.00 pm [CET +1h] the 6th Season of the TPS CityLiga will start. This season contains four Grids, many admins, 92 participants [!] and many, many excitements. Smile

Now, in this 6th Season, we have got the biggest and surley, one of the fastest german competiton.

But the main is: on www.game-tv.com you could be live with us by starting this season via live stream. We'll show you:
  • preliminary reports (at 08:00 pm)
  • one-lap-qualifying (at 08:30 pm)
  • sprint & main race (at 09:00 pm)

You can encourage this live-event, this competition and the racer! How? Be with us! Thumbs up on South City Classic [Fox] 80 laps live on game-tv.com.

Yes, there is something i should tell you. This broadcasting is in german only. But anyhow for racing you need only one language: the right speed. Cool

So, you are welcome!

more racereports: www.tps-racing.de
more interviews: www.bc-racing.de
#2 - Omen
I think i must watch this. Uhmm
#3 - Big.H
What a Bummer Uhmm i cant`t watch this stream,

have to drive and i think it`s lot of more fun Wink
that will be a very interresting race. Thumbs up Good luck to all the racers
Xandul
Good luck Smile
on air Thumbs up
Today we have 8th [8/14] race day in the biggest german amateur competition, and we are on air again. We show you four grids. In the main grid, the first, we have a strongly competiton between five
Racers. It works! Nod

Stream: www.game-tv.com
Fore more details: www.tps-racing.de

Here is the timetable [Kyoto National 35 laps, pit stop required N-GTR]

08:00 pm Warm Up
08:30 pm One Lap Qualy
08:00 pm Main Race
08:00 pm press conference
08:00 pm End

GMT +1h

This broadcasting is in german only. But anyhow for racing you need only one language: the right speed. Cool

You are welcome!
Over five month more than 80 Racers have had a well organized League and for sure very exciting races.

At the finish today the 'CityLiga' will end on the 14th Raceday within two final races. (2x 15 laps - Aston Historic / GTR) live at game-tv.com!

The timetable
  • preliminary reports (at 08:00 pm)
  • one-lap-qualifying (at 08:30 pm)
  • Final Races (at 09:00 pm)
  • Press Conference (at 10:20 pm)
Stream: www.game-tv.com
Fore more details: www.tps-racing.de

This broadcasting is in german only. Please apologise that, but we hope you drop in! Thumbs up

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG