The online racing simulator
MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
#226 - AJS
Someone should make a functional tractor pulling or monster truck mod illepall
no luck
Im using the latest version of LFS ( alpha Q ) with the 0.5p exe included in the 0.4 zip on page 1. and i have tried the mekanik 0.2, 0.4 and 0.5 releases with my car selected ( it says the car name in the top left corner )

and mekanik still tells me to select a car.

Ive read through all 9 pages, and amd pretty sure im doing what im suppolsed to be.. any help would be appreciated.. i REALLY want to change horsepower

Thank you!
I got my Formula 1 to do 450 MPH...

its insane! lol quarterm ile time was 6.7
Quote from kovert :Im using the latest version of LFS ( alpha Q ) with the 0.5p exe included in the 0.4 zip on page 1. and i have tried the mekanik 0.2, 0.4 and 0.5 releases with my car selected ( it says the car name in the top left corner )

and mekanik still tells me to select a car.

Ive read through all 9 pages, and amd pretty sure im doing what im suppolsed to be.. any help would be appreciated.. i REALLY want to change horsepower

Thank you!

i'm going to jump in here before FunnyBone has a stroke. lol

this is a release for the 0.5p version of LFS. It WILL NOT work with any other version...period. You said you are running 'Q'...that, my friend, is why it is not working. Download 0.5p and you will have no problems.
Quote from dave4002000 :i'm going to jump in here before FunnyBone has a stroke. lol

this is a release for the 0.5p version of LFS. It WILL NOT work with any other version...period. You said you are running 'Q'...that, my friend, is why it is not working. Download 0.5p and you will have no problems.

im using the 0.5 application though, just the sub folders from the latest
Errr maby the stupidest question yet but how do i tell if mines is 0.5p
Quote from J.P (GB) :Errr maby the stupidest question yet but how do i tell if mines is 0.5p

Bottom left of the screen on startup will tell which version you are running. Look for 0.5P... not 0.5P2 or 0.5P9 or 0.5Q.
Good luck.
Still no luck, 0.5P5, with mekaniks2_p05.exe

"please select car"
Quote from kovert :im using the 0.5 application though, just the sub folders from the latest

...and this is exactly why it's not working. There has been many changes
in the folder/subfolder files and the only solution is to have a COMPLETE
0.5P version somewhere else to run MecaniK. If you find this too much trouble,
then patience is your only option. Give me time to have a life, and once i get
spare time, enough of it, i'll update with what i HOPE is a more stable version.
Won't be months, but won't be days either. Thanks to all who understand,
and of course, to all who've supported me

Between you and me, and the leg chair, out of 20000+ downloads, i only
read a few problems, and they are always the same, so i'm not too
bothered by this honestly. Most people got it to work on their own so i'm
not gonna go wiggle your weewee after you pee if you don't mind. Next
version should have an auto-weewee-shaker in it, or something
You can use 0.5Q put you need the exe and abc file from the o.5P patch
Aaaah help
Sorry if this sounds unbelievably stupid, but I think I've installed everything correctly - however when I run MecaniK, it says that "a required file - MSSDFMT.DLL" is missing - error 713

Any ideas people, coz i'm stumped - if possible just run me through the basics of installing MecaniK and gettin it to work

Forgive a noob for asking nooby questions

Benedict101
beau travail FONNYBONE continue. J'ai fini part etre capable de le faire
fonctionner.

good job fonnybone keep thinking!! Finally i can instal and run perfectley
with the base of S2.

Luc Landry
Québec
can someone attachment of a link to the old files that are needed?
These are the only files I have kept from 0.5P (that got replaced with 0.5Q).

You can leave the exe as it is but you'll need to switch between the abc files by renaming them manually (or writing a batch program to do it for you... but it's only one file).
Attached files
LFS S2P exe & abc.zip - 799.5 KB - 2625 views
Quote from luc landry :beau travail FONNYBONE continue. J'ai fini part etre capable de le faire
fonctionner.

good job fonnybone keep thinking!! Finally i can instal and run perfectley
with the base of S2.

Luc Landry
Québec

Merci Luc J'apprecie ceux qui m'apprecie, pour les autres, y'a d'la place
entre vos deux jambes pour c'que j'en pense

Thanks Luc, i appreciate those who appreciate me, for the other, you
can go take a walk Find a girl, or a life, i dunno
Tractor pulling is possible. Just crank up the weight!
Quote from Bob Smith :These are the only files I have kept from 0.5P (that got replaced with 0.5Q).

You can leave the exe as it is but you'll need to switch between the abc files by renaming them manually (or writing a batch program to do it for you... but it's only one file).

and..it finally works! you are the man.. thank you.
Its a mod someone posted a few weeks back... afaik it was "banned" since it actually worked online..
The limit is still 420mph or whatever it was
Quote from Bob Smith :These are the only files I have kept from 0.5P (that got replaced with 0.5Q).

Thanks, you rock!
Quote from mengy007 :Thanks, you rock!

:headbang:
I'm getting a "Error: Preset.PresetLOAD" when ever I try to load a preset. PO5 and PO4 works for me but neither can load a preset...
presets aint working for me either.. not even the once i've made myself!
This thread is closed

MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG