The online racing simulator
edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
i guessed i jumped the gun
Yep, have patience, something like this needs to be reviewed by more than just one mod before green lighted, personally I can't see a reason not to but one of the other mods might pick up something I missed (not there's really a lot to it).

funnybone2 - I don't know what you're excited about, it doesn't work with demo version of LFS.

Anyway just have patience, it could take a day or two before mods have a chance to give it a look over. In the meantime I'll keep lapping in my 500 brake XRT...
Quote from Bob Smith :In the meantime I'll keep lapping in my 500 brake XRT...

You, unbearable...insufrable...you...
I almost started swearing here
Lol, I'm hurting inside.. xD Bob, that there, is torture!
Quote from Bob Smith :Yep, have patience, something like this needs to be reviewed by more than just one mod before green lighted, personally I can't see a reason not to but one of the other mods might pick up something I missed (not there's really a lot to it).

funnybone2 - I don't know what you're excited about, it doesn't work with demo version of LFS.

Anyway just have patience, it could take a day or two before mods have a chance to give it a look over. In the meantime I'll keep lapping in my 500 brake XRT...

Bob, don't make me fetch Ryu, Ken and Akuma...
Quote from Bob Smith :

Now it's licensed only does it work for all cars?
I don't think so. The Licensed cars are better protected.
Quote from ajp71 :Now it's licensed only does it work for all cars?

im not sure myself, but i think it works just for the demo cars ( XFG, XRG, XRT) hey guys, that reminds me, sometime ago, i seen a screenie of a lx4 in the pits and it had tuned HP a cylinders etc. was it a photoshop? ill try to find the link for the screenie

frenchy
That must have been MecaniK
Hope it's released soon because my connection is crap today just got disco half an hour into a race
come on release im going crazy ill,buy when i get s2! :grouphug: :tempted:man i love these smilies
is there a petition going around ?
maybe it could convince the admins more how bad we want it.
they KNOW you want it, they just don't know if they should let you release it
"The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process."

Noes, yet more waiting!
what is it with people and not being patient...
Youve lasted since patch Q, but no, now it exists, everyone wants it.

I can wait, why cant others?
Quote from djgizmo68 :Youve lasted since patch Q, but no, now it exists, everyone wants it.

I can wait, why cant others?

The whole point of a teaser video is to get people excited

We all know that the programs ready (and certain bastards are already having the pleasure of 'checking' it ).
how did you know I was bastard child?
someone lock this damn topic. Everytime instead of seeing a new movie topic i see this crap on the main page.
Quote from sil3ntwar :someone lock this damn topic. Everytime instead of seeing a new movie topic i see this crap on the main page.

lol, check the forum not so often
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :omg, your desk sure does wobble, is it because of the strength of the ffb from the G25?

frenchy

btw.........WHERE THE F*** DID YOU GET THAT?? OMG THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!! I WANT THE TWEAK!!! GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!

screw the tweak, i want those skid sounds!

edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG