XFR/UFR League Season 2

This season we will have five races:
03/11/05 Fern Bay Green
10/11/05 Kyoto National
17/11/05 South City Town
24/11/05 Aston National
01/12/05 Blackwood GP
Rules are the same as Season 1

*If we get more than 20 sign ups, some sort of pre-qualifying is held (hotlaps or some online qualifying). Top ten from the last season are automatically qualified for this season. More info on October 31st

EDIT:We have reached the 20 sign up line. So if one more signs up we will have pre qualifying in form of hotlapping. Everyone have to do a hotlap time on Blackwood GP and Aston National tracks (using the same car as one will be using during the season). The hotlaps should be uploaded to the LFS World. Deadline is November 1st 12:00 CET. Drivers who names are in green in first post are qualified already.

Signed up so far:
Kalle XFR
Bo Kristiansen XFR
T7R| Richard Torp UFR
-[BC]-DominikWolff XFR
[tsr.]David XFR
Altitude XFR
[R-W-R] Lucasinio XFR
AndyB XFR
[Elite] Stocky UFR
Vrooom UFR
T7R|Fordman XFR
gunde UFR
T7R| BBO XFR
Scoop XFR
(NASSA) ANT UFR
T7R|Three Jump XFR
T7R| VTX XFR
Peter Hum XFR
Rui Pinto XFR
T7R|Gopher04
YES SIR! :woohoo:

I signed the entry form, but got a strange (Finnish?) message
when submitting. - did the sign up succed?
#3 - kalle
Quote from bo-kristiansen :YES SIR! :woohoo:

I signed the entry form, but got a strange (Finnish?) message
when submitting. - did the sign up succed?

Weird...it should be working correctly. And no it wasn't succes, could you try again?
I get this message: LUVATON LÄHETYSYRITYS!
#5 - kalle
Odd. Pm the info if it doesn't start to work for you or if you have the same info that you had last season then no need, I have those allready
Decisions, decisions, stick with the UFR, or go for the XFR......

Dan.
Not Kyoto Nat.... :banghead: i hate that track!.

will sign up now..
I'll sign up, my presence is out of my hands though - I need my broadband supplier to fix my problem before I can race again
Hi all.
Ok, i'll sign up but i get the message LUVATON LÄHETYSYRITYS!.

Quote from Ragamuffi :Hi all.
Ok, i'll sign up but i get the message LUVATON LÄHETYSYRITYS!.

No idea why it does this for some. But you and those who it doesnt work either can pm the info or email it to tnrl.lfsATgmail_com
Signed up for Season 2, worked fine for me

....only managed to get to one round in the first season, but should be around a little more for this one, so should be there for most the rounds I hope. Really enjoyed the races I did last time out, cheers for continuing this league
-
(vrooom) DELETED by vrooom : On car choice
kalle, could you please make a list of the drivers who already subscribed and post it here (or the website)?

thx
3j
Quote from three_jump :kalle, could you please make a list of the drivers who already subscribed and post it here (or the website)?

thx
3j

Check the first post
Come on RACERS.................................................................................

Kalle could i change car to UFR? If you allows me to do it now, then there is no need for me to cheat later on and get my penaltys...
yatsy finaly a second season i'm defenetly in and this time more practice before the race then last time
Signed in 2 days ago.
Do i get an e-mail that i'm in or something? (can't remember what car i've picked )
I'm in and looking forward to the UFR on SO5...BRING IT ON.
Nice choice on MEAN GREEN...Love that track in the UFR.
whats everone average lap times in bw gp in xf gtr or or uf gtr ? i need to match your avargage times to be competitive
Quote from BBO@BSR :Signed in 2 days ago.
Do i get an e-mail that i'm in or something? (can't remember what car i've picked )

Im adding the names to the first post on couple days delay. XFR was your pick

Quote from Richard Torp :Kalle could i change car to UFR? If you allows me to do it now, then there is no need for me to cheat later on and get my penaltys...

Sure

XFR 10 - 5 UFR atm
#20 - vtx
Signed up

I normally almost never drive XFR, so ill be driving in the back I guess
T7R Take over :woohoo:

Lets see how many Formation Finishes we can do
Quote from Fordman :T7R Take over :woohoo:

Lets see how many Formation Finishes we can do

I'll be the fly in ur soup, the sand in ur eye, the stone in ur shoe, etc... etc...
Quote from bo-kristiansen :I'll be the fly in ur soup, the sand in ur eye, the stone in ur shoe, etc... etc...

HA HA, Waiter!!........... :haha:
Was the time of races 20:00 CET in season 1?
Who lives in England and Portugal do the races at 19:00, this is not compatible if you work or if you have school until late hours.

Best regards.
Quote from Pinto_PT :Was the time of races 20:00 CET in season 1?
Who lives in England and Portugal do the races at 19:00, this is not compatible if you work or if you have school until late hours.

Best regards.

Yes it was. But if you live in eastern part of Europe then hour or two hour later starting time wouldn't be that good (if work/school starts early).

We have reached the 20 sign up line. So if one more signs up we will have pre qualifying in form of hotlapping. Everyone have to do hotlap time on Blackwood GP and Aston National tracks (using the same car as one will be using during the season). The hotlaps should be uploaded to the LFS World. Deadline is November 1st 12:00 CET. Drivers who names are in green in first post are qualified already.

XFR/UFR League Season 2
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG