(5 posts, started , go to first unread)
8JFZ VRS-R
Vehicle mod: 8JFZ VRS-R
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/650AC0

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :a famous Time Attack Tuner car by 2000s Drifter

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Hello again, back with me Ivan CSX Studio,

now my hyper creation that catching dusts on my drive, spoiling me to complete it, Toyota Supra A80 Varis Ridox kit.

The spec are based on some Best Motoring videos, which Manabu Orido equipped with bigger Turbo kit, producing massive 600ps (around 590hp), out of the wheel, making this heavy monster catching up with other competitors on Touge

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - VladM
One of the best mods out there right now, absolute masterclass!
#3 - Pasci
Really nice and impressive looking car - great work! Thumbs up

To bad it's only with driver side "fixed to right". Shrug

Perhaps you will find a place in the really cool cockpit where I can read the current gear? Big grin
Quote from Pasci :Really nice and impressive looking car - great work! :thumb...

Thankyou, as for the driver side, my consideration is because Varis Ridox car are RHD only (the one I'm referring too), I might reconsider it if there lot of people who wanted this car has LHD too 😄

As for gear indicator, I dont think it would fit as real Supra doesnt have one, but same with driver side, I might reconsider if it needed or not Big grin
#5 - Pasci
Quote from ivancsx :Thankyou, as for the driver side, my consideration is because Varis Ridox car are RHD only (the one I'm referring too), I might reconsider it if there lot of people who wanted this car has LHD too 😄

As for gear indicator, I dont think it would fit as real Supra doesnt have one, but same with driver side, I might reconsider if it needed or not Big grin

Thank you for the fast reply

We will see Big grin

8JFZ VRS-R
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG