(6 posts, started , go to first unread)
TROENO JGT
Vehicle mod: TROENO JGT
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/E14B31

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :famous GT300 car that have extent modification to comply rules

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Hello again,

This time I made a car that could be used again for league for any Event holders

This time are BP Kraft Trueno, which are the GT300 JGTC 1999 car, that quite famous at the time

and since the car are belongs to GT300 class, that's why it has power that close to GT300 rulebook, but I put some "lore" taste by limiting power to 300hp only with weight that 1050kgs only

JGT suffix are stands for Junior GT, since it's lower class from usual GTR that we already know, the goal is to make the GT300 atmosphere to LFS, to make the race happens more intense, and more Event holder that makes the event of the race, hopefully would bring back LFS to be as great as 2010s

COVER SCREENSHOT:
OMG,will u mod all the gt300 cars?
Quote from SamuelPaim :OMG,will u mod all the gt300 cars?

We'll see.. Wink what car do you wish to exist btw?
idk, yours mods are fantastic! Any car of GT500 class too. Dodge Viper are awesome!
Quote from ivancsx :what car do you wish to exist btw?

As an MR2 owner would like to see one of these:

However would like to see road version of the car too as the only other try was rather bad made and already gone...
Quote from Eclipsed :As an MR2 owner would like to see one of these...

interesting! I would love to make it, but as for MR2 SW20, I still work on 4 variants of this car, need interior works to be done before I could publish it

Once interior base are completely done, I think you could also seen this version too, but it might be outside GT300 Vol.2 series that I'm making right now (the requestor of this GT300 car only asked me for 8 cars that he had assigned it)

TROENO JGT
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG