The online racing simulator
Hi LFS racers!
Hi ppl!
I'm a brand new member...I'm a big fan of LFS. I'm waiting hardly the S3
Quote from [HUN] Wertigo :Hi ppl!
I'm a brand new member...I'm a big fan of LFS. I'm waiting hardly the S3

well if you can't wait for S3, buying S2 may fill that void in your soul
Quote from Andrew Marquis :Well, I'm flattered... I'm honestly new!
I don't even own a copy of the game yet, but I've just recently seen a few videos, and have read a bunch of posts so far on this forum, and I'm definatly gonna be getting it, and of course asking dumb newb questions.

Honestly!

fine, if you say so, sorry, there used to be a member called MARQUISE (but then now i see the extra "E" so nevermind!) who was not my favourite person, but still

Anyway, congrats on finding LFS, the best sim ive ever played - and asking a question can never be dumb, but asking a question and then ignoring the answer is!

Hopefully you'll be getting S2 and leaving those annoying demo people behind!
Just my Hello...

Found LFS early last week... registered within a few hours ... had a server running a few days later ... And spent the weekend playing and practicing .. Managed to get a 1min 14.34 on Blackwood in a fz50 gtr today .. well off the record of 1.05.52 but I was pleased .. not bad in only two days of starting me thinks ... or is it

My stats say I have driven 669 Miles and "wasted" 304 Ltrs of Fuel LOL !! Nearly as bad as fuel economy as I get in my Cayenne ..

Thanks to the developers and the community ...
Hey there,

i (D-SiS) have been really enjoying demo racing for almost a year now, but when i saw and drove S2 a few months ago i really didn't know how to decide, since i have exams and other work to do for university and actually don't have much time... but i couldn't hesitate and bought the license some weeks ago. didn't regret it at all yet, though it really eats up your time. actually it's the only game i ever bought, and the only game i really play except minesweeper ;-).

i'm from dresden in germany, maybe a few of you know me from many XRT races or noticed me doing some slow laps on FZR, unfortunately i still use mouse so i have quite some trouble keeping the pace especially of the fast RWD cars, but in terms of main hotlap ranking i seem to be quite successful ;-).

cheers to all you fellow racers i enjoyed fair races with, and big shouts to the devs, you did an awesome job (getting me to buy that game, that is ;-) ).

for those interested, you can see a little photoshopping of my car here. (click the link below the picture...)
New
Im a new racer, Hi ppl
Hi there! Welcome!
Hello from the UK!

Found LFS by accident, downloaded the demo, so impressed that I got my S2 license today...time for some practice

See you all on the track
wow, i didn't know this was a sticky.

Hi, there. Ready to drop your social life?
Hi, I stumbled upon this game a few days ago and I liked the demo so much that I decided to buy the full version yesterday.
Quote from Sicarius :Hi, I stumbled upon this game a few days ago and I liked the demo so much that I decided to buy the full version yesterday.

congratulations, but say goodbye to all other games!
You can use an avatar anway...

And tyre wear yes, brake fade no (as of yet)
Rookie From Norway
Yes a rookie from Norway... Watch out because my brakes are out of wack!

Just joking!

TNO Server thats were I hang out... So "Hello to everyone that has paid the 24 pounds to play."
Quote from Jonesy127 :Really sorry to be stupid but I can't see where I upload an avatar in User CP?? :sorry:

User CP>Edit Avatar (on the left hand side)
Im not sure, but I think, demo users actually CANT use avatars or signatures.
Quote from zeugnimod :Im not sure, but I think, demo users actually CANT use avatars or signatures.

Wheel4Hummer and Faster both managed to...
Quote from Jakg :Wheel4Hummer and Faster both managed to...

Oh, ok, good examples, I take that back then.
i think i once had the guns n roses album coveer for appetite for destruction as my avatar when i was a demo player.

EDIT: there we are.<<< brilliant album.
Maybe you need a special amount of posts to be able to have avatars.
just saying hi from norway here! i got this game(the demo) 3 days ago... i usually drift, but can race a little too my online nick is evanger, so hook me up if you wanna practice tandems with me
Quote from Rappa Z :wow, i didn't know this was a sticky.

Hi, there. Ready to drop your social life?

What social life? :P

Figure since I can't afford to race for real, may as well join the next best thing
And a Hi! from the Netherlands. Been playing the demo a few times over the years but decided to get licensed

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG