The online racing simulator
TIL you even get banned by an immature admin because of a different opinion on something. Omg omg omg Shows that you shouldn't give any random kid admin rights because they can't agree with someone else.
@bose
You got a kick yes, and next time a long ban, Mr troll

You were purposefully stirring a mess, writing that it is ok for police to kill dark skinned teens at a simple traffic stop.
If you really think like this, I dont want you on the server anyway.
Politics or things like this shouldn't be said on a **** cruise server bruh
Quote from turbofan :@bose
You got a kick yes, and next time a long ban, Mr troll

You were purposefully stirring a mess, writing that it is ok for police to kill dark skinned teens at a simple traffic stop.
If you really think like this, I dont want you on the server anyway.

Uhm no. You're pulling it out of perspective. I said I understand the point of view of the cops. That's a complete other thing. I don't think it was a simple traffic stop if a cop suddenly pulls a gun on you, but if you think that's purely because he was black that's fine. Don't joyride and run away from cops would be the best advice here. They might have used excissive force, and probably didn't mean to kill. I never said it's good that they killed the kid,get your facts straight.

Quote from Bruhmomento :Politics or things like this shouldn't be said on a **** cruise server bruh

Why not bruh? It's a free world. People should be able to discuss topics wherever they want.
Quote from Bose321 :Uhm no. You're pulling it out of perspective. I said I understand the point of view of the cops. That's a complete other thing. I don't think it was a simple traffic stop if a cop suddenly pulls a gun on you, but if you think that's purely because he was black that's fine. Don't joyride and run away from cops would be the best advice here. They might have used excissive force, and probably didn't mean to kill. I never said it's good that they killed the kid,get your facts straight.

Why not bruh? It's a free world. People should be able to discuss topics wherever they want.

I agree whit you but its not about not being able to talk. Like how did this topic came tothe server at the first place?? Its a cruise server people are there to chill not talk about these things. Keep it to yourself these sensetive topics. Its like as a Turkish Talking about "Armenian Genocide" lol. But apart from that i agree whit you too.
Quote from Bose321 :Uhm no. You're pulling it out of perspective. I said I understand the point of view of the cops. [...] I never said it's good that they killed the kid,get your facts straight.

I must have missed that part in the noise, and to me it's not worth checking a replay, am not perfect, and if I misjudged please accept my apologies and I hope you didnt get hurt in the process.

That discussion went too far in noise level anyway, usually I warn people that JaR is not the place for those sensible topics, but some of them are important nonetheless, like Russians opening threads on this forum, to make it clear to others that they dont agree with Poutine and such. Those threads are precious, but I should have been more strict, once again.

Just another drama on JaR Big grin
Next one soon, stay tuned !
Can someone send me a discord invite?
Look at my comment on top there is a link lol
Turbofan please explain to me and everybody out here why you ban me for asking a normal non agresive question : Whats your ethnicity?
Reason for ban : Get lost.
Did i do something wrong to you before? No
Did i ever ever speak with you before? I do not remember, probably No.
@plkrk
Well it's quite easy to understand and u wrote it : please just get lost.
Now if you dont understand common sense, am no teacher, am no dad or mumy, ask them instead.
You explain to us nothing , and off course you cannot explain it, simple cuz there is no rule in an entire world that you can use to ban people for asking question. Looks like in India there is Smile Acording to your reply you just ban people like you want it. Great profesionalism.
EDIT : HOLY COW! I Almost forgot to ask, how long is my precious ban? I bet this you can tell me.
lets remind full context to avoid misunderstandings:
we never talked before, u come and ask :
"you are fast, what is your ethnicity ?"

30 days

Now remind one other thing : the JaR server is not a government institution, nor a charitable organization.
This is a private initiative, and yes we do what WE want.
I dont claim being professionnal, I dont care your judgement about the way I admin, and I owe you nothing, not even a reason for a ban.
Exactly , you state it bro, not even a reason for ban, which means you are not making any common sens, finally i know with what kind of people im dealing with here. Pathetic.
Quote from turbofan :lets remind full context to avoid misunderstandings:
we never talked before, u come and ask :
"you are fast, what is your ethnicity ?"

30 days

Now remind one other thing : the JaR server is not a government institution, nor a charitable organization.
This is a private initiative, and yes we do what WE want.
I dont claim being professionnal, I dont care your judgement about the way I admin, and I owe you nothing, not even a reason for a ban.

Everyone should have their own point of view on certain processes and events! And it’s not a fact that someone is right or wrong, time is changing and at first one was right and then the other because of the changing situation! It’s like before everyone thought that the earth and now everyone knows that the earth is a ball)))!
@derrick

plz get lost, u robot
Quote from turbofan :@derrick

plz get lost, u robot

What am I a robot? If I expressed my point of view? And you're trying to prove to each other that you're right!
And don't pay attention to me! And look for points of interaction where everyone wins, like in the negotiations of win and win! And not just like bulls with red eyes attack each other!
Guys just stop it there is no point anymore, can we just agree to not agree?
I'm calm as usual! But I don't like it when they attack me without thought))
@bruh
dont be fooled, it's a robot, and has been reported
Ahaha alright man👍🏻
I am a new generation artificial intelligence! I agree with you))) Even most funny))
You do not solve problems and communicate unpleasantly, but you are looking for some kind of enemies!)))
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG