LACIBRE V6
(7 posts, started )
LACIBRE V6
Vehicle mod: LACIBRE V6
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/8ADABB

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A original Lacibre V6

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :This mod is based on a Opel Calibra 2.5 V6 with the C25XE Engine.
This is my very first modelling project, and i think its not that bad Smile

Currently the interior is WIP, so it uses the FXO interior with Calibra-like gauges.
I tried to edit the engine like its in the real C25XE, 170hp and 227nm at ~ 1370kg.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
wow didnt extpect to see this car on lfs its amazing. but the feedback on the steering wheel is very weak
the force feedback still feels very weak. only when using gas pedal it feels stronger and coming back (only using lsd) on open diff very bad feedback :/
-
(MrBlazeFist) DELETED by MrBlazeFist : Feedback has been applied to the mod

This cool car will be featured on Monday 16 on www.cesav.es

I could not manage to build a default skin, I am missing something?
Also, this is lacking some LODs, can we have them so this beauty looks as nice as it drives? Smile
All in all this was a very exciting race. This car is a pleasure to drive, and with good skill you can push it to the limits and stay there all race long. Much more than than meets the eye. Hope you can create a skin map, for I'd love to participate in future events featuring this one.

You used to put 205 50 16, then you made the wrong choice and put these weird rims and 40 sidewall. That's why the car reacts both soft and hard. This may be the best-sounding car with the D50. I wish the modelling was updated, the glass looks bigger than lorries.

LACIBRE V6
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG