The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Taavi(EST): nice one. I love my polo 2 ( small 1.05 with 45hp there). I got thumbs up regularly on the road, gas station...a very enjoyable ride (especially with bilstein B6, even if they are a bit too stiff for such 'light' car). I understand your love for such car !

Bob Smith : whatever the engine/transmission : the most enjoyable part in driving to my taste is taking corners. The model 3 perf I bought is giving a nice rotation of the back when hitting the accelerator, and it is quite nice regarding this, maybe even more savage than the AMGs I had. The most negative point I encounter up to now is that you cannot disable esp while driving...you must stop, engage the parking mode, put the track mode (it runs the fans for the battery at max)... Where is the spontaneity ? 😁 All this is of course subjective, but if the engine of the polo was as violent as the one of the Tesla, it would become a deadly weapon 🤣
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Well, I think the most honest answer is that I just like it, not because of the looks, just for what it is. A very basic car with very little to go really wrong. Always wanted something like that. It has only done 150k Km (93k miles) and the interior looks brand new, so it's like a time machine to a much simpler time. Smile

Wow, looks mint!
My car won't be here for several months yet, but I just bought the new plates for it Thumbs up

Hopefully I live long enough to take receipt of the car.
Attached images
NewPlates.jpg
Quote from Gunn :My car won't be here for several months yet, but I just bought the new plates for it Thumbs up

Hopefully I live long enough to take receipt of the car.

Nice!

Been trying to order a GR86 for myself, but haven't been successful yet Shrug
Quote from Lionclaw23 :Nice!

Been trying to order a GR86 for myself, but haven't been successful yet Shrug

I wish you luck! It is difficult to buy a new car at the moment.
I went with the older model Big grin
Attached images
IMG_7277_8_9_tonemapped_rotated_noev_lowqual.jpg
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I went with the older model Big grin

Very nice. It's good to see support for RWD cars in the modern era. I fear that we may see the end of this pedigree in coming years.
Finally...
Attached images
gr86pic.jpg
Audi A4 quattro in lava grey. Torsen is a great addition to winter conditions Smile. Never owned a 4WD car before, but now it seems hard to go back to 2wd after this one. Drives great and has plenty of room. Not the best possible choice of rims for winter, all the snow goes between the spokes and wheel arches. Maybe something not-so-open would be more ideal Nod

edit. 2.0 tfsi w/ manual gear box

Attached images
photo1671754471.jpeg
photo1672537691.jpeg
nice airboat
Honda Civic and VW Scirocco Smile
Attached images
IMG_8689.jpeg
IMG_9802.jpeg

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG