The online racing simulator
Biggest donut?
(27 posts, started )
Biggest donut?
#2 - filur
Quite large, bit weird, but hey.
Attached images
donut.jpg
Quote from filur :Quite large, bit weird, but hey.

WHAAAAT!?

How the hell do you pull out such a donut? That seems taken straight from those crazy Japanese drift contests...
Quote from Marty502 :WHAAAAT!?

How the hell do you pull out such a donut? That seems taken straight from those crazy Japanese drift contests...

its not all that hard to drift in a circle, especially a big one :P
#5 - (SaM)
Those are not donuts.. that's just called drifting.

Donuts are when the car's turning around itself, not really traveling distance.
Attached images
Donut-LongBeach.jpg
Quote from NetDemon01 :

I see yours and raise you mine.

Ok, not exactly a donut but hey, look at them legs and arms. If they aint donuts, i'm the pope.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :I see yours and raise you mine.

Ok, not exactly a donut but hey, look at them legs and arms. If they aint donuts, i'm the pope.

Mashmallow man FTW!!!!!!!
i remember i was very young when i 1st saw that movie

instead of running... why didnt the people just start eating it marshmallows cant weigh that much... he was maybe 10 tons at the most... i havent bothered to do any actual math just a uneducated guess.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :I see yours and raise you mine.

"who you gonna call....."
i'm not too keen on the american style doughnuts with the hole through the middle, i prefer the european jam filled kind
Thats no donut thats a circly skid
Rasberry jam donuts ftw.
#14 - shim
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#15 - JJ72
Quote from NorwegianViper :"who you gonna call....."

I never understood how they could get away with a theme song like that.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nice ass apple avatar. I'll have to see if I can find my ass orange picture...

i think i was much happier not knowing what it was meant to be
Custard doughnuts are my favourites...
Can't stand Krispy Kreme, I like them when they're deep fried infront of you, dumped in sugar and handed over. Fantastic!
Just so you guys know, I know that was shitty, I was originally intending to pull off the longest continous drift

Using only Default setup and keyboard!!
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I can't eat donuts. There's a huge donut bakery in the town where I grew up, and the lardy, sugary smell that floats out of that place day and night is enough to put you off for life.

I know exactly where you're coming from. When i lived in Slough we lived about 5 mins away from the Mars chocolate factory, and the horrid caramel, sugary smell you smell day and night is horrible. It will put you off chocolate for life!

that is why i am a crispoholic

but a well done doughnut (none of that shite you get from tescos covered with a kilo of sugar) i can muster....

hmm strawberry jam doughnuts! yummy yummy yummy i got doughnuts in my tommy ... nmnmnmnnm *droools!

btw whats the diff between Donut and a Doughnut? american smelling?
#24 - wark
Quote from z3r0c00l :Can't stand Krispy Kreme, I like them when they're deep fried infront of you, dumped in sugar and handed over. Fantastic!

I take it you've never been to a krispy kreme at 5 AM.

oh god my pancreas... :vomit:
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I can't eat donuts. There's a huge donut bakery in the town where I grew up, and the lardy, sugary smell that floats out of that place day and night is enough to put you off for life.

I'm with you. I lived near a pet food factory for a while and now I can't stand dog food.
-

Biggest donut?
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG