(16 posts, started )
LILLIA-X GTR
Vehicle mod: LILLIA-X GTR
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/6C995F

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :LILLIA-X GTR by Ivan CSX Studio

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A nimble mid-engine supercar build special for LFS

this car are based on Lillia 180X, which is now had wide aerokit and with total modification to the chassis, empowered with powerful 3,6L straight plane V8 consist of two banks of original 1.8L inline 4, and now equipped with turbo so the power could match the GTRs, but with beautiful 9k rpm sound as this engine build to scream happily

spec are build to meet "Balanced of Performance" against any car in GTR Classes (XRR-FZR-FXR), using custom high rev european V8 turbo spec that matched with 1100kgs as how vanilla GTR was, this car are quite agile around Rockingham

This mod are intended for any league holder to use, if there's a league with GTR car, then this car will be a great candidate to giving some variations in racing with GTR classes

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - Rubie
Its awesome. This is my favorite GTR made by you, others are nice too but this is my favorite.

5/5⭐
"spec are build to meet "Balanced of Performance" against any car in GTR Classes (XRR-FZR-FXR), using custom high rev european V8 turbo spec that matched with 1100kgs as how vanilla GTR was, this car are quite agile around Rockingham" this
Quote from Cegonha02 :"spec are build to meet "Balanced of Performance" against any car in GTR Classes (XRR-FZR-FXR), using custom high rev european V8 turbo spec that matched with 1100kgs as how vanilla GTR was, this car are quite agile around Rockingham" this

What about this? Is this why you like the car? Sorry I’m confused 😆
I think there's a small audio bug, when coming off throttle i can hear subtle pops. It's not clipping, more like the artifacts you get from too small audio buffer or badly looped sample.
Quote from johneysvk :I think there's a small audio bug, when coming off throttle i can hear subtle pops. It's not clipping, more like the artifacts you get from too small audio buffer or badly looped sample.

That’s intentionally, it’s supposed to represent backfire
Both dashboard and steering wheel are floating in air. Also seems like rollcage is unfinished as it is missing some sections.
Quote from Eclipsed :Both dashboard and steering wheel are floating in air. Also seems like rollcage is unfinished as it is missing some sections.

Fixed! 😁
Partially - the dashboard housing seeems to be invisible through windows,it's fine when viewing from inside.
While setting up the view,also noticed that there is a gap between door frame and roof and rear side window. And there are few more gaps around doors when looking from inside.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
Quote from martin18 :That’s intentionally, it’s supposed to represent backfire

doesn't really sound like it to be honest

I saw this and now I can't ignore. Could you fix it? thank you for this excellent mod anyway Thumbs up.
I leave this, I hope someone likes it Smile
One of better mods, enjoyed driving it.
yea, is nice
Showcase with this car running in classic Aston National in video on demand:

I'm sure Lorenzo won't mind if you use his mass pictures from the race as mod preview pictures: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/2028070#post2028070

And if you want an addidional public skin to mod,feel free to add the RTFRpromo skin attached,seems like the Wild Cat skin above is also well made.
Attached images
6C995F_RTFRpromo.jpg

LILLIA-X GTR
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG