The online racing simulator
GT-V34
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Rubie
GT-V34
#2 - Rubie
I update because new car has same name with old mod. Files conflict, so i update this car 21 time but idk is it fixed or not ?
Because i dont know how many updates on old car. I dont have old files.
What exactly is the issue? That sounds like a bug.
#4 - Rubie
Quote from Flame CZE :What exactly is the issue? That sounds like a bug.

That mod has same name with old mod ( i delete old gt-v34 and submitted again with same names ). So files are conflicting and game loads old version. My friend sent me this screenshot. The setups in the old mod were also back.

Basically :
The game doesn't download new files and use old GT-V file in the mods folder.

It seems like an oversight in the system.

Either:
- the system should not allow new mods with the same name as a deleted mod
Or:
- possibly it could allow a new mod with the same name, but start with a high enough version number

I've asked Victor about this. For now please can you not submit new mods with the same name as an old mod?
Quote from Scawen :It seems like an oversight in the system.

Either:
- the system should not allow new mods with the same name as a deleted mod
Or:
- possibly it could allow a new mod with the same name, but start with a high enough version number

I've asked Victor about this. For now please can you not submit new mods with the same name as an old mod?

Just user deletes the old versions of mods or maybe a software that deletes old versions automatically (It also will prevent the mod folder from taking up too much space.)

Is that possible tho?
I quite possibly made the closest realistic sound file for this mod. Maybe you can use it as the default or maybe not either way cheers. Thumbs up
Attached files
GTR-R34.eng - 423.9 KB - 68 views
NEW INTERIOR!
Thank u! Big grin

GT-V34
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG