JORGEN JR308
(12 posts, started )
JORGEN JR308
Vehicle mod: JORGEN JR308
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/63C22F

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Long, V8 Family&Cruising Car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Do you want a long&luxury family car?
There is the Jorgen JR308 for you.
It has 267HP/393NM V8 4.0 Liter Engine for anywhere.
Rear wheel drive for more fun.
Lights that look alive.
You can change side skirts, side doors and top of the car's color.
You can add your own brand with skin.
WIP.
Thanks to Simox for the engine sound.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - JJD99
A vip style build of this would be cool to accompany the GE20 Vip Wink
Cute jag Thumbs up

Skin maps have a few errors
· Right and Left sides are not symmetrical horizontally
· The front is sretched and it overlaps the hood, which makes skinning a bit difficult on that area
Attached images
jag-overlap.png
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Cute jag Thumbs up

Skin maps have a few errors
· Right and Left sides are not symmetrical horizontally
· The front is sretched and it overlaps the hood, which makes skinning a bit difficult on that area

Ty for feedback, i fixed the streched front but right and left sides looks fine to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Quote from Cetink. :Ty for feedback, i fixed the streched front but right and left sides looks fine to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Probably should include exactly what I mean with symmetrical next time Big grin. I mean symmetrical regarding pixels comparing both sides.

Version 19 (prior to skin map fixes) Right side was 1384 x 393 and Left side was 1399 x 393 (with 2048px black and white skin texture)

Version 20 (current) Right side is 1400 x 393 and Left side is 1399 x 393 (with 2048px black and white skin texture) which is in between the margin error. It's fixed as it is now, no need to do more to it Thumbs up
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Probably should include exactly what I mean with symmetrical next time Big grin. I mean symmetrical regarding pixels comparing both sides.

Version 19 (prior to skin map fixes) Right side was 1384 x 393 and Left side was 1399 x 393 (with 2048px black and white skin texture)

Version 20 (current) Right side is 1400 x 393 and Left side is 1399 x 393 (with 2048px black and white skin texture) which is in between the margin error. It's fixed as it is now, no need to do more to it Thumbs up

Thank you for feedback again.
The front overlap is back gg (version 21)
Attached images
front fell off.png
ehh it was better when it was manual...... Frown
this car was almost like real one (my friend had one so i drove it sometimes) but idk why You start updating it? now is so broken and i cant even put a gear in it becouse i don t have any paddles, kinda sad becouse i was like how easy was just drifting all time with it
make it manual pls
All black interior maybe can be better than now. Interior can be like FZ50. Orange interior parts look soo unrealistic.(in my opinion). But engine, sound, model, wheels, physics are soo realistic. I love driving low RPM and realistic with this car. Thanks for all. Smile

JORGEN JR308
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG