CZR LUXURY SEDAN
(23 posts, started )
CZR LUXURY SEDAN
Vehicle mod: CZR LUXURY SEDAN
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/BD69B6

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A modern luxury sedan

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The CZR Luxury Sedan is a mid-size luxury car made in USA.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Well made!

enjoyable to drive
#3 - 98LS1
Was this modeled after the ct5?
Awesome!
But was surprised to see no skin templates Frown Are you planning on adding that?
Thanks, yeah, I didn't make skin base, because the fate of the mod was uncertain, which still is, but I think I will add it soon (this week).

EDIT: Added skin support.
I was soo surprised and amazed on the handling of this car! It felt exactly like it should! Rear biased AWD system properly tuned! I wasn’t too happy with the sound though. And the radio screen looks soo low res… Keep up the great work! I really want to see a CT5 V Black Wing! Even if it means turbo V8 because no super chargers in LFS! Scawen!!!
Quote from martin18 :I was soo surprised and amazed on the handling of this car! It felt exactly like it should! Rear biased AWD system properly tuned! I wasn’t too happy with the sound though. And the radio screen looks soo low res… Keep up the great work! I really want to see a CT5 V Black Wing! Even if it means turbo V8 because no super chargers in LFS! Scawen!!!

Nyrak did the suspension, thanks to him! Smile About the sound.. if you want - try to make a better one, at the moment it is using XRT_DEFAULT, but renamed.

I will update the infotainment screen with a better resolution one. Wink

CT5 V Black Wing have only different engine than the normal CT5?
Quote from Nyrak :i think it can be a v8 yes but maybe not that powerful, i was thinking on a sport version of it but evo don't want too much work on that

Because at some point it might get deleted due to licensing issues...
Added a police configuration.
Attached images
111.jpg
Added an undercover configuration.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Police skins should be added.
please.
If someone want to make - there is skin base, I won't be making skins. Smile
Awesome! I hope I can find a 2009-2014 since I own one.
Quote from Pasci :Very cool to drive and look - Very nice model/graphic! - Thanks!

Perhaps you can do a electric vehicle version too? Sometimes... Wink

Thanks and sorry for the late reply. Big grin
I don't plan to make an electric version, but if someone wants - I will share the dev files.
The new gauge cluster is done (waiting for the official version to upload it):
Attached images
2023-07-10 01_45_50-Greenshot.jpg
2023-07-10 01_45_37-Greenshot.jpg
yes
I've uploaded the new gauge cluster - please install the latest LFS test patch D33. Smile

The attached screenshots are from 0.7D (incompatible) and 0.7D33;
Attached images
2023-08-09 13_49_13-Greenshot.jpg
2023-08-09 13_49_29-Greenshot.jpg

CZR LUXURY SEDAN
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG