CHIMERA X1
(11 posts, started )
CHIMERA X1
Vehicle mod: CHIMERA X1
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/C5241E

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :998cc Superbike

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Yamaha YZF-R1 inspired bike made in Blender.

Built for experienced riders but can be used by less experienced riders too thanks for Traction Control and ABS systems that come with the bike (Although ABS doesn't really work on this bike but it's included anyway).

Fairly balanced and powerful bike that does not require additional balast to be added to the front (results may vary, but using wheel and pedals it can stop really fast without any major wobbles).

Highly detailed model with realistic LOD2 for shadows. Some parts may still need some textures and details but it's good for initial release.
2 configurations to choose from, might add more later.

Thanks for Turbo (superlame) for engine sound. Might not be super realistic but it's closer than what is possible right now in editor.

You will have to adjust your inside view to see LCD. My settings are:
  • Field of View 100
  • Pitch view -11.65
  • Y offset -0.109
  • Z offset -0.053
Turn mirrors 6.5 degrees down, each.

Most textures are made by me using Gimp, Blender, some are taken from original LFS files.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
While I am not big into bikes, this thing is spectacular! Amazing skills
hmm nice bike simocc
Nice update, and i like the stealth blinkers, also, any toughts about a new exhaust pipe for the race setup? like a straight pipe going under the seat?
I like the new update, also that new windshield fits better, while tucking, and the tint on the windshield is nice, looks sick
dowland link here ?
#7 - URUQ
u need to have S3 licence to play with mods
the best bike on lfs
On this last update, when changing lights from side/low beam/high beam, only one side light up, then the other, and when flashing high beam only right headlight really flash.
Quote from KiiT1337 :On this last update, when changing lights from side/low beam/high beam, only one side light up, then the other, and when flashing high beam only right headlight really flash.

Well on real bike, left one is a low beam light, right one turns on when high beams are switched on. So i thought it's a bit more realistic. For flashing i don't know it might look weird if you don't have low beam on. Also i didn't really find how flashing high beams look like on this bike. I will add different modes to other configs that has both lights on with low beams and high.
Amazing Smile thx!

CHIMERA X1
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG