The online racing simulator
FORMULA RC6
(11 posts, started )
FORMULA RC6
Vehicle mod: FORMULA RC6
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/850339

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Early 2010's F1 car, a beast in downforce.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Based on the RB6 (Formula 1 Red Bull car from 2010)

A strange but enjoyable way to drive, understeer while keeping your foot on the gas and oversteer when you take it off. Finding a balance between them can be the difference between losing and gaining time in a curve, in addition to relying a lot on the aerodynamics of the car that never hurts.

With a double diffuser and an F duct, this car is capable of generating high amounts of downforce without exceeding drag.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
very fun to drive, hope for new updates on the future to improve a bit the handling and some animation, the rest of the car is just wonderful. superb job man!
Some small observations: I think the driver sits a tad too high, part of his helmet covers the airbox. Also, shouldn't the car be 10 kilos lighter? Wiki says the car was 620kg with the driver.
Quote from Ziomek21 :Some small observations: I think the driver sits a tad too high, part of his helmet covers the airbox. Also, shouldn't the car be 10 kilos lighter? Wiki says the car was 620kg with the driver.

Can't put driver lower, tried and the driver doesn't fit in the car, and about the weight of the car you are right, going to fix that
How can i download this car??
Quote from Vertty :How can i download this car??

You can't download mods without S3 licence.
So sad that only S3 users can download mods...
-
Dacia F1 Team (HungerTrouble) DELETED by HungerTrouble : Skin noob
can we get different steering wheel opts? and why has the old ferrari and merc skins been removed?
how can i get the template in white, to do it an skin?
go in garage, click on colours, generate skin template: and then it will give you options that will copy into clipboard

FORMULA RC6
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG