The online racing simulator
SZK 1300R
(23 posts, started , go to first unread)
SZK 1300R
Vehicle mod: SZK 1300R
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/5824EC

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Sport tour motorcycle

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Manufactured by the Japanese company Suzuki since 1999. Immediately won the title of "the fastest production motorcycle in the world" with a maximum speed of 303-312 km / h.
Custom animation
TC/ABS system

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Damnnn. This thing is crazyyy.Keep it going man keep it going. You`re really good at making bikes. Appreceate it.
Quote from batya123 :Damnnn. This thing is crazyyy.Keep it going man keep it going. You`re really good at making bikes. Appreceate it.

<3
First off, I wanna say amazing job on the bike Foch. I've been having a blast with it and it's quite impressive being very early versions. Sounds like a true bike as well, I love it! I do have some feedback for you though. I noticed when you are leaning at high speeds that it gets quite wobbly sometimes and you can't quite push it to its limits like you can with the TSR500 and Vulcan. However, I can still get around the track pretty quick if I am conscious of the wobble at speeds. However at medium/low speeds it feels phenomenal and I would say "perfect" in my eyes. Truly a wonderful bike and mod.
Quote from shortay1325 :First off, I wanna say amazing job on the bike Foch. I've been having a blast with it and it's quite impressive being very early versions. Sounds like a true bike as well, I love it! I do have some feedback for you though. I noticed when you are leaning at high speeds that it gets quite wobbly sometimes and you can't quite push it to its limits like you can with the TSR500 and Vulcan. However, I can still get around the track pretty quick if I am conscious of the wobble at speeds. However at medium/low speeds it feels phenomenal and I would say "perfect" in my eyes. Truly a wonderful bike and mod.

Thanks for the feedback! I understand that it is poorly controlled in fast turns, but it is worth considering that this is a heavy sport-tour bike. He should not attack the turns quickly. This will be extremely difficult to fix, I will have to move away from realism and change the settings of the mass and tires. I won't do that. In the future I will try to make minor edits. I'm just thinking about the next bike that will be able to equal the tsr 500 and vulcan in turns. It will be light and maneuverable. (I really hope so)
Overall a really nice bike. The wobble on turns is not really caused by mass or tires but by suspension settings.

I've attached the setup with a lowered suspension and it does wobble way less on high speed turns. Please note that bike by default wobbles on high speed even in slight turns.

I believe it's caused by too much suspension travel. No one really drives with super high setup so if you could make the bike drive like in the setup that i added but just a bit higher so it's not scrapping the ground in turns because now it's really hard to turn.
Attached files
5824EC_FAST.set - 132 B - 165 views
need dashboard textures
Quote from Drifteris :Overall a really nice bike. The wobble on turns is not really caused by mass or tires but by suspension settings.

I've attached the setup with a lowered suspension and it does wobble way less on high speed turns. Please note that bike by default wobbles on high speed even in slight turns.

I believe it's caused by too much suspension travel. No one really drives with super high setup so if you could make the bike drive like in the setup that i added but just a bit higher so it's not scrapping the ground in turns because now it's really hard to turn.

Thank you very much. I'm not an ardent fan of bikes, I'm just interested in them. And I haven't studied all the nuances and secrets of building a bike yet. I just pick up the settings and drive in a single game, pick up again, and drive. And so it was for about two days in general after the mod was basically completed. In the end, I look ahead, and I think that Scawen will finalize all the nuances with the bikes. We all know that at the moment bikes are not behaving 100% realistically. I would like to shine my next bike in passing stable fast turns. I will rely on the configuration of your bike, as well as on the tsr series. I will try to pay more attention to the behavior in the turn. Thank you again very much. I will attach your setup in the next small update as one of the options.
Hello, from a purely visual point of view you did a really good job, first of all thank you for that. Unfortunately, the motorcycle grinds on the ground when you turn in a curve. Unfortunately, I don't know where the error is, maybe the model itself? I have tried different heights of suspension but still the same problem. I'm totally excited and I hope you keep working on it, it has real potential, but you can't use it at the moment.

Edit: I was able to solve the problem with the dragging on the ground in the curve by using a very high suspension and compression level. Now the graphics would have to be adjusted, it doesn't quite fit together anymore, but you'll do it. Smile
Attached files
5824EC_universal.set - 132 B - 137 views
Quote from Foch_sho :Thanks for the feedback! I understand that it is poorly controlled in fast turns, but it is worth considering that this is a heavy sport-tour bike. He should not attack the turns quickly. This will be extremely difficult to fix, I will have to move away from realism and change the settings of the mass and tires. I won't do that. In the future I will try to make minor edits. I'm just thinking about the next bike that will be able to equal the tsr 500 and vulcan in turns. It will be light and maneuverable. (I really hope so)

Ahh yes, that is very true that it's a heavy sport-tour bike so it won't perform as well in corning as the Vulcan and TSR500. I have actually gotten much more used to the the bike and can still push it pretty hard after learning it's behaviors in certain situations after putting 500+ miles on the bike. I love it man, great job! Definitely my favorite bike right now.
In the image i've attached you can see that your bike suspension is nearly 0.3 Max up in the rear. Vulcan has 0.220 on rear and 0.200 on front. TSR has even lower 0.190. I did a quick test and yes it actually doesnt wobble that much if any on corners.

I really like this bike so it would be nice if you could corner as well (without wobble that is, i know it's a heavy tour bike) as drive full speed that is has plenty Big grin
Attached images
LFS_EDITOR_jjD6e5v8b8.png
Quote from Drifteris :In the image i've attached you can see that your bike suspension is nearly 0.3 Max up in the rear. Vulcan has 0.220 on rear and 0.200 on front. TSR has even lower 0.190. I did a quick test and yes it actually doesnt wobble that much if any on corners.

I really like this bike so it would be nice if you could corner as well (without wobble that is, i know it's a heavy tour bike) as drive full speed that is has plenty Big grin

Well, in that case, I'll try to test todayUhmm
Apart from the wobble, I like it

Altho one thing I noticed is that Right and Left on the skin template aren't symmetrical vertically, and the Front is part of the sides which makes skinning difficult due to the extreme stretching. Also could the police config boxes be part of the template also?
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Apart from the wobble, I like it

Altho one thing I noticed is that Right and Left on the skin template aren't symmetrical vertically, and the Front is part of the sides which makes skinning difficult due to the extreme stretching. Also could the police config boxes be part of the template also?

To be honest, I did the scan simply and quickly for easy skins. Of course it's better to redo it
Would you please revise the shadows
How to dowload this mod?I click download and install and nothing
Would you please revise the shadows
fix the wobble like simox suggested

as someone who has ridden a hyabusa i can tell you that your way off on cornering.
Please bro, fix the bike, or at least activate derivative mods so community is able to fix it and ride the bike, pleeease
yes please
Sir? Any possibilites on making derivative mods on?
Busa now has the 2 configs and its glitchy, police config has buggy windshield
The LOD2 and LOD3 tris all have a single mapping assigned, which is incorrect - it should be divided into side/back/front/top accordingly.
Attached images
lfs_00000493.jpg

SZK 1300R
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG