The online racing simulator
LFS Movies on Youtube
(140 posts, started , go to first unread)
<3
First rig movements with LFS motion data.
Not a video, but still

thanks for the share.
1st Video
HI! i made a little video for all you fellas.

hope you likes
Thanks for sharing us!
I will watch this video its sounds interesting
-
(evandroPRO123) DELETED by evandroPRO123 : erro de edição
Hey guys! Long Time No See! It's ChampionPlayz that young teenage American that used to make LFS Content Religiously! Well I recently got back to racing on LFS this last couple months since I bought my HP Pavilion gaming PC! Here is the LFS Video I just uploaded Today and yea let me know what you think! https://youtu.be/uWZAAF89Ny8
Simple movie with my favorite drift laps when I used to play it. Enjoy!
Croatian Kid
Hello!
I made a video of LFS with a lot of heart.
Drift film.
Feel free to watch and leave feedback.
Greetings!

Quote from versiu :Hello!
I made a video of LFS with a lot of heart.
Drift film.
Feel free to watch and leave feedback.
Greetings!

Random critic:
The beginning was a bit too long and boring, too many scenes wit all cars standing still and only the camera moving. It is an okay effect for short use but if goes on for too long then it stops being interesting I think.
The cuts with the black screen were a bit hard on the eyes and did not seem to sync up with anything, just seemed bit strange.
Towards the end I was nice to see footage that was not from the usual Autocross area. There was nothing really bad about those scenes but I have already seen so many variations of drift-trains on parking lot. I much prefered the more original scenes on Westhill, drifting through the industrial area and around fuel station etc.
At points I liked the editing and it had a good flow. At other points it felt some scenes were bit boring filler material. (For example at 4min15 is a random shot of a parked orange car that never appears again.)
Hello, I am new user.
Don't know if this counts but here is a replay video from December 10, 2022

LFS Movies on Youtube
(140 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG