FAIK TOPO CUP
(8 posts, started )
FAIK TOPO CUP
Vehicle mod: FAIK TOPO CUP
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/AC0C54

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :180 HP Racing Sedan

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A fast, stable and fun cup racing car that you'll probably fall in love with!
Cup version of Topo has a 1.6 liter turbo engine that makes 180 HP and 250 NM of torque.
This car can corner at high speeds with no issue, it weighs 1047 kg and has a big spoiler with a lot of downforce!

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - EE3
As someone who once raced this vehicle in real life, The engines are diesel and the maximum rpm is 5000. It also gives 180 horsepower at a much lower rpm with 420nm of torque.

the rest is pretty good.
This car's engine is based on TOSFED's Assetto Corsa Fiat Tipo and it is close to that engine.
But I'll change it if I can make it close to the engine you gave since it is the same as the real life one. Thank you for your comment sir!
Great work man, very very neat!!! One concern though, the steering seems to be a bit too sensitive, meaning that you have too many turns lock to lock. I am amazed at the levels of grip and would be interested to know if this is the same in real life? Keep up the good work Smile
Thank you!
The real life racing version of Tipo turns 900 degrees and my mod is the same as well.
The only difference is the engine, the real life version has a high torque diesel engine but my mod has a gasoline engine because i thought it would be better this way, I still don't know if I should change it or not.
This car in action on SimBroadcasts livestream:

Car is relativelly simple to race - has lots of grip from slick tyres and has some aero downforce assistance - that leads to pretty much classic bumper-to-bumper touring car racing,sort of faster paced GTi class racing. I personally felt very comfortable with it and achieved a better result than usually with slower cars in RTFR series.

On negative side - the skin mapping has a flaw,as both sides are mirrored. Not sure if fix is needer or just simple information somewhere as skinners with proper image editing software can easily adapt to this flaw.
I appreciate that you used my car in RTFR, it was a big surprise for me since this car was barely used in any race!
I am glad that you liked the way it drives. Big grin
As for the skin mapping, I was planning to fix it but it got delayed and I forgot about it. I'll get it done this weekend and use the same template as the stock version of Topo. I'll make visual improvements to the car as well. Thumbs up

FAIK TOPO CUP
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG